Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (21 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Macro Using Template (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
Are you running the Macro from the WSERVLET Excel output without saving it? In one of my templates......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Job Openings in Atlanta, GA (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Llance
Ratz. I'd love to move there....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Fakearray/Loop incompatabilities between 7.6.4 and 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
Thanks guys, I understand what you mean. However we always have the autoprompt feature turned on. It......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Fakearray/Loop incompatabilities between 7.6.4 and 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
Someone may find this interesting or (with any luck) have similar requirements and have already foun......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Managed Reporting/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
Indeed it is empty, and the user does all the work. However I still don't understand how invoking th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Managed Reporting/Dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
Hmm.. I looked in the MRV folder and Reporting Objects looked like a specialized type of standard fe......

Susannah and PB, Good suggestions and I did come up with something similar myself. Unfortunately I ......

A little non-sequitor but useful nonetheless... I use cross domain -included fexes a great deal, an......

What I'd like to see is the ability to add Reporting Objects to blocks or pages just like they were ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Rotating Text in PDF's and other interesting things (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
Oh now I get it! Veeery nice....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CODE] Rotating Text in PDF's and other interesting things (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
The result is extremely cool! To be frank I barely understand how it works. OK, I'll admit right now......

Discussion Topic  RE: Quick question on dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
@vivavox, I'm of the opinion that if the documentation team had more time to do a better job, it wou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Unwanted Frame and other oddities (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
Hmm... you must be gluttons for punishment if you want to see my code... Here's one of my less conv......

Discussion Topic  Unwanted Frame and other oddities (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
This isn't a huge problem, but if anyone here can tell me what's going (and maybe how to fix it?) on......

Discussion Topic  RE: Physical file names in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
Max, Yeah, It's currently pretty lame. Recently I've been thinking we need a NFR for adding a user......

Discussion Topic  RE: Cascading Prompts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
Not a huge fan of chaining at the moment, but if my NFR turns up I might just give it another shot. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I create an extention to MR's &IBIMR_user var? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
A fascinating suggestion, and as soon as I find someone who has a clue what you just said I'll get r......

Discussion Topic  RE: How can I create an extention to MR's &IBIMR_user var? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
tHANKS fRANCIS ......

Discussion Topic  How can I create an extention to MR's &IBIMR_user var? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
This is my idea... I need access to information about an MR user when they run a report. Unfortunat......

Discussion Topic  RE: Crashing Agents (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Llance
I have been having a **** of a time with crashing agents but in my case the problem has been identif......

» Refine Search
» New Search