Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (179 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF drilldown in edge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
thanks for that suggestion! I tried on my personal pc which is a newer version of edge and the dril......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] PDF drilldown in edge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
no, we are actually on 8.105M. I noticed after I posted that it showed the 7.6 and it took me a 1/2......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] PDF drilldown in edge (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We have PDF drilldown on our reports which works in IE and chrome (opens in same window), but will n......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Microsoft Excel Update to 2010 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
there is another new patch that was released on August 9 by Microsoft which fixes the issue that cau......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Allowing special characters to display report in Excel 07 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We are also having this issue. Does anyone know what the solution was to the problem?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] field formats varying within field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Thank you to all that responded. I had this pretty much working based on the responses, only to fin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] field formats varying within field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I had not thought to use a variable for formatting, but it's a great idea if I can get it to work. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] field formats varying within field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I have a new report that I'm writing and the data is being sent from a vendor. The user can select ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Dev Studio 7.7 displays "á" instead of a space (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
what was the fix to this? I'm having this problem as we go to Linux from Windows. Funky characters......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Bottom of PDF Border/Grid gets eaten (only 3 sides of box) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I did not have skip line but had this problem. I found if I had multiple lines in my subhead with e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] exl2k and templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Dan, I've never used FORMULA but that worked perfectly! Thank you so much for the suggestion. Much......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] exl2k and templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
Tony - what is VBA?...

Francis - sheet 2 does not refer to cells in sheet 1. I just created my mht and formatted sheet 1 a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] exl2k and templates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
I have been reading a ton of posts about exl2k and templates for the last 2 days, but I haven't foun......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] excel 2 digits after decimal display but 6 digits stored (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
My business would like webfocus to create an excel spreadsheet that displays 2 digits after the deci......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] across feature (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
thank you! That worked like a charm. I had something almost identical on Thursday but didn't have ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] across feature (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
ok, I thought this was going to be a simple request, but I can't get it to work. I've searched the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] upper vs lower case sorting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
you are correct, it probably is not a change between 533 and 765. I just noticed I don't have the s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] upper vs lower case sorting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
We are migrating from 533 to 765. I'm finding that the sorting is different and wondering if it's a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] exl2k format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pam Kratt
yes, you can. You just need to have ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT EXL2K OPEN NOBREAK on the first report......

» Refine Search
» New Search