Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (49 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BI portal does not load in windows 10 Edge browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
I am not able to read the data available in the provided url. Please give me heads up with what you......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] BI portal does not load in windows 10 Edge browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi, All my dashboards are working fine in IE but not at all loading in MS edge browser. I am using......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] reading values from radio options in HTML to refresh portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi All, I have tried in many ways as Martin suggested but no luck for me. Can someone give the detai......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] reading values from radio options in HTML to refresh portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi All, Any clues on the below request, Portal is getting refresh for all the controls except the d......

Hi Martin, Thanks for your information, its working now i can read the values from date controls th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] reading values from radio options in HTML to refresh portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi All, I have built the HTML code to filter the data in HTML and auto refresh the remaining report......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]EXL07 format not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi All, I have report with format as EXL07 and it is working fine in Dev and not in PROD. All the c......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Export excel in portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi All, I have a portal with multiple graphs and detailed report. I am trying to export the detaile......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Gauge graph settings in WF8104 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Thanks for reply and now able to play with Tick marks. Yes, I saw the option but i did not try with ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Gauge graph settings in WF8104 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi All, I am able to create a gauge graph and not able to change the circle(blue) color/size(thickn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Drill down based on the conditional styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Thanks David, your logic is working fine in WF 8104 for AHTML. Thanks again!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Drill down based on the conditional styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
I also got that . If you notice carefully the drill down is getting applied for all the values where......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Drill down based on the conditional styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi Everyone, I am trying to create a report in AHTML with three conditions each been indicated in d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Conversion of Alpha to date not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Thanks everyone! DATECVT function is working now. Thanks again...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Conversion of Alpha to date not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi Everyone, I have Alpha numeric column with format of A8(20160501) and i am trying to convert thi......

Discussion Topic  [closed]EXL2K template not working in WF8104 as WF7703 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
I have migrate my reports from WF7703 to WF8104. I am using the exl2k template with extension .mht i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Showing error at front end but request still running at server in WF 8104 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Some how i found the solution at Apache server end with the option called timeout. It is taking 1min......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Showing error at front end but request still running at server in WF 8104 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Yes, I checked at the reporting server end and it is still running. only front end i am getting this......

Hi Waz, I am getting this error if the report run more than 60 secs. Are there any time settings at......

Discussion Topic  Creating Barchart by using ibiDatagrid in Action sctipt (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by koti
Hi All, I have the below code it reads the data from Arraycollection. But i want to create graph fro......

» Refine Search
» New Search