Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (19 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Calculation fields in Batch Focus output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
Thank you! I try to look in the 'Creating Reports' manual before posting a question, but wasn't su......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Calculation fields in Batch Focus output file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
In BATCH Focus, I am outputting a file through the ON TABLE SAVE AS process, and happen to be using ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JOIN - 'one-to-one' acting like 'one-to-many' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
SOLVED...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] JOIN - 'one-to-one' acting like 'one-to-many' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
Thanks guys for all of your helpful suggestions. You won't believe this, but after reading your re......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] JOIN - 'one-to-one' acting like 'one-to-many' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
I am doing a simple join between 2 DB2 tables in Mainframe Focus 7.3.3. First table has one record ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need help accessing post on forum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
thanks Ginny!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need help accessing post on forum (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
I am unable to access the following link: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Triple Space batch reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
Great idea, Leah, thanks! Jackie...

Discussion Topic  RE: Triple Space batch reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
WOW! Great suggestions everybody! Thanks so much for your help. Jackie...

Yes I'm looking for 2 blank lines between each detail line. And I guess I failed to really mention......

Discussion Topic  Triple Space batch reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
Is there a way to triple space reports? A report was requested of us with additional space to allow......

Discussion Topic  RE: Batch focus FOC2599 / FOC2590 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
Will do....I haven't posted in years and didn't check my signature. Jackie...

Discussion Topic  RE: Batch focus FOC2599 / FOC2590 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
P.S. I thought the alias was optional in the MFD. I've learned several things today! Jackie...

Thanks so much for taking the time to look at this. I figured it had something to do with the MFD,......

....but I am getting a -104 SQL code, and am not getting any output....?? I added the tracing stmts......

Discussion Topic  Batch focus FOC2599 / FOC2590 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
Could someone please help with the following error: FOCUS 7.3.3 14.50.02 03/26/2008 FOCUSPGM......

Discussion Topic  Variable VSAM files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
I am having trouble trying to figure out how to do a simple Core Focus report displaying data from a......

Discussion Topic  DB2 Date Extraction Question..... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
Could someone point me to the documentation that will help me extract the year from a DB2 'DATE'? ......

Discussion Topic  Convert packed decmal to alpha....? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by JackieInLR
I have a packed decimal field 11 digits in length (6 bytes actual) that I want to convert to alpha f......

» Refine Search
» New Search