Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (154 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] What is the max lines allowed in a fex? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
I've worked with many fex containing 1000 lines of code and never had a problem saving. I agree wit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by IB] Include an FEX in an MRE reporting object . (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
Johney, Your needs seem to match those of a report I developed some time ago that was prepared from......

Poll  RE: Friday Poll (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to call the hold file created in other procedure? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
First: INCLUDE works with *.fex source code files only, not data. Second: WebFOCUS procedures are e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to print a flat file of text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
As PBrightwell suggested, fixed format is needed. With variable length string specified, the file r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Trying to print a flat file of text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
Thanks, all, for your help. This became one of those classic coding equivalent of the 'Forest 'n' Tr......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Trying to print a flat file of text (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
After an hour or so of banging my head against the 'wall of FOCUS' and reading Chapter 5 of the "Des......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single-user WebFOCUS/ActiveDirectory Problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
Implementing the strategy of "I don't care how it broke, JUST FIX IT!!", I now have a happy user wit......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single-user WebFOCUS/ActiveDirectory Problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
Good idea, GinnyJ, but this user can successfully access all his non-IBI business applications, thin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Single-user WebFOCUS/ActiveDirectory Problem. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
I would appreciate any analytical or remedial suggestions for this problem: We use 7.6.4 MRE, RCast......

Discussion Topic  RE: Using -INCLUDE within IF ... THEN (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
I'm quite surprised that since Bobv's _INCLUDED'd file contains only the 'guts' of an OR sequence th......

Discussion Topic  WebFOCUS 7.6.4 and MS SQL Server 2005? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
I've opened a Tech Support case on this same topic to get the OFFICIAL statement. I'm posting this t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Facility to move single reportcaster job from Test to Live (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
Question about using this technique to move Schedules ... Doesn't the underlying FocExec library st......

Discussion Topic  RE: WF - How Do They Do It? Case-sensitive WHERE statement on SQL Server table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
To those ignorant of the technology, the technology IS magic!...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to eliminate (FOC2905) error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
Tom, Yes, but that's not allowed in *.fex run under ReportCaster. Chris...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to eliminate (FOC2905) error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
Thanks Tom and mcgrakin. I was all enghusiastic about using ......

Discussion Topic  How to eliminate (FOC2905) error? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
My application requires generating *.fex code dynamically from data in a table. One process generat......

Discussion Topic  RE: What makes WebFOCUS Great? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
I agree with many of the previous comments, but have to add ReportCaster's Burst and Distribute func......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can I pass a Logon ID to a MS SQL Server view? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
Jeff, We have been set up for some time to do exactly as you wish. Instead of passing the WebFOCU......

Discussion Topic  RE: DSTRUN RC=9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by cburtt
The variable text in the Subject line of the RCaster e-mail (on the Distribution tab) is represented......

» Refine Search
» New Search