Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]Maintain-Valid credentials are required for server: EDASERVE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
Hi all, I am really stumped. We are running 7.7.05 and everything has been working fine. Suddenly on......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem with Saved Parameter reports with IE 11.0.9600.17126 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
We have figured out what was causing the issue. With this version of IE, the normal bar asking about......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Problem with Saved Parameter reports with IE 11.0.9600.17126 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
We have an issue that we can reproduce on machines running version 11.0.9600.17126 of Internet Explo......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] Help with Mobile App development (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
Hi all, I am trying to build a simple starting application for table/mobile. I'm using the Active R......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] formatting acrossvalue to line up with column header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
Thanks everyone. dbeagan yours does work, but in using CAR as my code sample I didn't add enough i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] formatting acrossvalue to line up with column header (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
Hi all, I have read through the forums and can't find what I'm looking for, so I'll post my questio......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] question about linking/nesting flex enable controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
Received this code from IBI and this solves my issue. If you wait for the data to finish loading us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED by case] question about linking/nesting flex enable controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
I was incorrect in my first post, both the second and third combobox controls list ALL items in Segm......

What should I set ibiFilterDefault to? Leaving ibiFilterDefault blank I tried setting the ibiFilter......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED by case] question about linking/nesting flex enable controls (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
Hi all, I'm using Flash Builder and Flex Enable to create a dashboard. I have a fex data source th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flex enable error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
I created a new project and put my code in and the error went away. I'm still not exactly sure where......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flex enable error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
I opened the Referenced libraries/default package and there is a small red bar on the logo for the i......

Yes, I googled it. I think it's related to ibi and so not many of the google results were pertinent.......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Flex enable error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
Hi all, I have an flex enabled dashboard app that was working correctly, but now I'm getting this e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] EXL2K FORMULA opening as XMH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
Thanks. I searched for XMH and excel formula and didn't get any results. I'll try using the keywords......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] EXL2K FORMULA opening as XMH (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
Hi all, We have a report writer application that we recently upgraded from 7.6.10 to 7.7.2. Users s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flex enable controls passing parms to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
I worked on this all afternoon. I could not get the ibiUrlParms property to update when the button w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Flex enable controls passing parms to fex (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joy_Jacques
I'm getting null values for the strings and 0 for the integer. ......

It's sending the same data. The values aren't getting overwritten. The ticks won't be an issue till ......

It's truncating my seturl. I'll see if I can get it to come in correctly. One thing about the setur......

» Refine Search
» New Search