Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (82 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Not refreshing all parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Signature updated....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Not refreshing all parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
hi, I have designed a portal with four quadrants. Each quadrant is having 3 dropdowns. and a apply t......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]how to control the file permission (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Hi, We are placing file on server with following code on devstudio. FILEDEF TESTING DISK &&APPSER/ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED]Saved Reports: Item does not exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
@Ram: I have enabled the trace and found the message saying access denied to the item.. Note:I am t......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED]Saved Reports: Item does not exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Hi, We have migrated from WF76.11 to WF8.1.04. users have saved reports in there my content folder. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] infoassist not opening in IE browser (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Hi, We have migrated to WF 8.1.04. I am not able to open a report in Infoassist. When I try to open ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]How to share the private content of other user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Thank you all for the suggestions. The issue is resolved by deleting the private content, and now I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]How to share the private content of other user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Thank you Francis for the reply. I am not at able to move the private content. When I try to drag an......

Discussion Topic  [Solved]How to share the private content of other user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Hi, We have migrated from WF 7.6.11 to WF 8.1.04. we have a scheduled report which distributes the r......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Missing date values displayed as 00/01/1900 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Thanks Francis and Tony. The resolution works perfectly in the adhoc reports. How do I over come the......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Missing date values displayed as 00/01/1900 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Hi, I am trying to generate a report in EXL07 fomat in WebFOCUS version 8.1.04. The report contains ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel template issue in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Thanks Tony for the reply. I have removed the FILEDEFs but this did not solve the problem. Where as ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel template issue in WF8.1.04 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Hi, I have following code and output for that. I am not sure why it is failing to open the template ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Help needed in writing IF... ELSE...logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Rifaz, you can use save file to store the define field with necessary if then else logic and further......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Not able to configure Oracle adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Thanks all, for your inputs. I was able to resolve the issue doing following: Remove link ----------......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Not able to configure Oracle adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Yes we have Oracle client installed. Regards, Vivek...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Not able to configure Oracle adapter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Hi, I have installed WF reporting server 8.1.04. I have security mode PTH enabled. When I am trying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Resolved] DevStudio 8103/8104 installation issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
The issue has been resolved by extracting the setup.exe file with winzip and then executing the same......

Discussion Topic  [Resolved] DevStudio 8103/8104 installation issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
Hi I am trying to install the devstudio but getting message saying Not enough space in C drive, whil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] issue with dates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jvb
The difference which i am facing is in the field D2. In DB it is comming as 09-FEB-15 while when the......

» Refine Search
» New Search