Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] ReportCaster attachment size issue / workaround (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
We're using an Excel template (xltm) which is merged with report data to create the macro-enabled wo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] ReportCaster attachment size issue / workaround (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
Using WebFOCUS 8201m in Linux Red Hat VM on AS/400. Long time ReportCaster use with no issues, but ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Backing up Reports / Schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
I will investigate. Thanks! Dennis...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Backing up Reports / Schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
I did some poking around and found these scripts that give me the impression I could automate export......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Backing up Reports / Schedules (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
Environment WebFOCUS 8201 on IBM i, with Reporting Server running in Red Hat Linux partition. I hav......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chart should be simple, but can't figure it out. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
Thank you for the example. It does work, but whatever the difference it was more than just placing ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Chart should be simple, but can't figure it out. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
99% of our work is reports but once in a while I am asked to include a chart. I just don't get a lo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How common is using SQL based synonyms? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
Thanks Michael, I would like to see your materials. I sent a direct email with my contact details....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How common is using SQL based synonyms? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
Hello Randy, One of the reasons we got into SQL synonyms was because the way joins worked in the ed......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How common is using SQL based synonyms? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
We've been working with WebFOCUS for a couple of years and the one single thing that made the bigges......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need ability to duplicate portal and edit in text mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
I submitted a ticket and was told that it wasn't possible. I agree that editing the portal could ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need ability to duplicate portal and edit in text mode (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by DennisET
I've been working on a project for well over a year and a new requirement has surfaced that requires......

» Refine Search
» New Search