Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (125 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Freeze header and left column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks Waz. Maybe the solution is just use pagination and freeze column in AHTML. I hope there shoul......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Freeze header and left column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Hi all, Is there any way to freeze both header and left column. Thanks in advance....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Move data up when there is null data using ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Hi all, I need help in this case: My code is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Multiple: Add Quotes doesn't work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Oh, I am using App Studio and couldn't find that property. It is so weird. See image of my double l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Multiple: Add Quotes doesn't work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Multiple: Add Quotes doesn't work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
I have double list box and set the properties : Multiple: Multiple, Multiple: Add quotes: No but whe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert number value in text field to number but still keep text value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
OK, that column's name is RESULT, it will show the results of differest TESTs. Some TEST's results a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Convert number value in text field to number but still keep text value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Well, I can't tell my users to use SUMIFS instead of SUM. I think there should be any setting in Exc......

Hallway: Look like there is no CSV format. However, I need to export it to Excel for my users. Marti......

My database is Oracle....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Convert number value in text field to number but still keep text value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
In database, I have a column which has the format is varchar2, data of this column can be text or nu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]privileges for Save Selection button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Which privileges I need to set for user so they can see the Save Selection button I add in the repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Break code in many lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks. It works. I don't know why it didn't work at the first time I did it. Maybe I did something ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Break code in many lines (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
How can I break my code in many lines ? If I put all in one line, it will be so long. Ex : ......

Discussion Topic  Can't copy file from local machine to App Studio Developer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
I am sure I can copy files from my laptop to App Studio Developer before but suddenly, I can't do it......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Can AppStudio run on Window XP? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Can AppStudio run on Window XP ?...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Display message in compound report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Let say, I have 4 sub reports for the compound report. I want to display message : "There is no reco......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Concatenate values in two rows to one row. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
Thanks Ram, this works perfectly....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Concatenate values in two rows to one row. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by hainguyen
I have this requirement, below is the example data: ......

» Refine Search
» New Search