Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (10 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Referencing Columns Created via Across - column not created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
Resolved. Thanks go to Jack Gross for his response....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Referencing Columns Created via Across - column not created (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
I'm using decode to aggregate some but not all codes in an initial query. Then, in the initial quer......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] User, Group and Domain Information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
Thanks to all who responded. Francis Mariani's response prodded me to look at an earlier post on Fo......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] User, Group and Domain Information (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
Hello All – Now that I have a better understanding of the relationships between domains, groups, an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving Output to Local Computer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
Thanks for all the information and suggestions. I will work with the WF administrator to save the o......

Discussion Topic  RE: Saving Output to Local Computer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
Darin - Thanks for the suggestion. ON TABLE PCHOLD AS [filename] FORMAT [fileformat] does not resu......

Discussion Topic  Saving Output to Local Computer (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
Hello - I'm having trouble saving a report output to my local computer (HOLD or SAVE - I don't care......

Discussion Topic  Managed Reporting on a Macintosh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
Hello - I'm running into problems getting Managed Reporting reports to render and run cleanly on v......

Discussion Topic  RE: Number of Lines on a PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
Thanks for the responses. The one that worked was SET PRINTPLUS=ON . Once that setting was in plac......

Discussion Topic  Number of Lines on a PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dan Stoll
Hello All - I'm having trouble with a PDF report I'm working on. I work at a college and I'm gener......

» Refine Search
» New Search