Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (55 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Changing the color of the AD tab's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Hi Dirk, In the HTML Composer (formerly HTML Layout Painter), you can create Active Dashboards. By......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
...response-redirect request-context="logoff-success"... .........

Discussion Topic  RE: Dashboard login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
That option is grayed out. Here's the code in the bid-config.xml doc minus the html tags I substitut......

Well, the HTML got stripped... will try adding *- to each line. I wish there was a "preview post" bu......

This is what I edit in the BID-CFG.XML file to return the user to "customized" login view. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Save/Export (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
If I am understanding your question correctly, you cannot run the file through the server and have y......

Discussion Topic  RE: Amper Variable Autoprompting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Try this: Servlet call to FEX with wfdescribe parameter at the end... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DashBOard with Parameters (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Please be a little more specific in your request. Are you asking to have reports that prompt for p......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Chart Feeler lines and labels (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
I didn't see it in your code, but do you have autoplacement turned on? This line of code would go b......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Pietro,......

Discussion Topic  RE: Images in reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Pietro, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] excel/pdf and back button (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Here are a couple of other options:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Chaining Listboxes togather (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
trhogan, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Refresh the report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
The way I read your post, I actually read two questions:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameters do work right in manager repoting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
If you can, try to repro the problem using the CAR files that come with the product. If you are able......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parameters do work right in manager repoting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Well, the first thing that comes to mind that if you are trying to "dynamically" populate the list w......

Discussion Topic  RE: Add a line under the field titles (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Unless I am misunderstanding the question, the default stylesheet in Dev Studio underlines all the c......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic List of Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Here's the code I used and it works:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dynamic List of Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Here's the code I used and it works:......

Discussion Topic  RE: Supported browsers in MRE/Dashboard 5.3.x and work-arounds (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Denver RSE
Joe, here is a section taken out of the WebFOCUS and Report Caster Installation and Configuration fo......

» Refine Search
» New Search