Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (83 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain Chrome Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Mark, Perfect! Thanks... Nick...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain Chrome Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Mark, No change in Chrome. As I test other browsers, Firefox, which is also in that js file, do......

Hi Tamra, Line added but no change... Please advise. Thank you, Nick...

Hi Tamra, Thank you for responding and the valuable info... Where would I find dynCalendar.js file......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Maintain Chrome Calendar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, In Maintain, the Calendar icon does not open (pop-up) when using the Chrome browser. The Calen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Unable to close browser tab in chrome and Firefox (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, This works in Chrome: open(location, '_self').close(); Nick...

Discussion Topic  RE: Sad news - Alan B (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
A true master of our technical world, Alan B, we will truly miss your voice......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]-HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, Susannah: I don't have access to those controls and there are many applications, at this client......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]-HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Yup...there is always that... I'm going to kick it around a bit longer, sleep on it tonight and see......

Hi Waz, This client is on 7.7.03. Do you know of a technique to name the window that -HTMLFORM cre......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]-HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, I'm developing an application that generates reports in MS Word format. The report generation ......

Discussion Topic  RE: MAINTAIN GURU / MENTOR REQUIRED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Good morning, I have designed & built simple to very significant applications utilizing Maintain th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sr WebFOCUS Developer/Admin/ BA available for Remote Eve & Weekends (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Dr. Nick
Good morning, I've worked with Focus since 1978 at IBI, started the HOTLINE and wrote all the initi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain - HTMLTable - Duplicate - JavaScript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Good Morning, For "Maintain", does anyone have a JavaScript function to check the data source (stac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - Listbox - Multiselect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Mark, The first method works perfectly and it's very logical. Thank you... Nick...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Maintain - Listbox - Multiselect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi John, Cookies may not work here due to the potential volume of pre-selected choices a user can m......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Maintain - Listbox - Multiselect (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Good morning, I have an application that uses Maintain to provide the user with a form to select re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - Tree Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Alan, Thanks for your response... I did check the internet but thought someone may have an exam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Maintain - Tree Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi Mark, Thanks...that's what I thought. I can simulate by creating a left column with a click eve......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Maintain - Tree Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dr. Nick
Hi, Does Maintain have a tree control? If not, does anyone have a home grown technique? I wish to......

» Refine Search
» New Search