Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Row total for one column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Nevermind. I got it to work. I added a format to the RECAPs and it picked up the size 8 font. No ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Row total for one column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Hi, I used this solution because I didn't need a row total for all my across columns. Worked great......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding pivot tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Excel 2002...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] regarding pivot tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
FYI - I read in Tech Support that WebFocus automatically generates OVER when using multiple verb obj......

Just wondering if anyone ever came up with a solution for doing this with the output as a PIVOT tabl......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Sub Select using FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Danny, Sorry it took me so long to reply back to you. 1. I ended up querying for the ship date,......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQL Sub Select using FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Thank you all for your help. I ended up joining back to the source table. I originally didn't wa......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] SQL Sub Select using FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Hi All, I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out a way to do this. I'm not sure if it ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WRAP Not Working with EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
TYPE=REPORT worked! Thank you so much. I had read everything I could find regarding this issue and......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] WRAP Not Working with EXL2K (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Hi All, I have searched the forum and have come across quite a few threads regarding this problem, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Arithmetic Overflow Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Thank you for responding. Unfortunately, I haven't had a chance to try this yet. I will get back t......

Discussion Topic  Arithmetic Overflow Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Hi, I created the following fex and it works great: MATCH FILE FCT_DLY_ITM_SLS BY CUST_KEY RUN FIL......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference in Months using YYM Format in Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Frank, Thanks for the reminder about the book. I think someone here might have a copy of that. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Difference in Months using YYM Format in Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Francis, You are awesome!!! Thank you so much! ......

Discussion Topic  Difference in Months using YYM Format in Dialogue Manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Hi, Does anyone know if this is possible? Anyone hate dates as much as I do? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-Verb? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Excellent. So, the key is the WHERE TOTAL; that's what I was missing. Thank you both for your help......

Discussion Topic  RE: Multi-Verb? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
PERFECT!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Krysti...

Discussion Topic  Multi-Verb? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
Hi all, Is there a simple way to do this? It seems there should be, but I've never been able to fi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
PERFECT!! Thanks, everyone. I was able to do exactly what I needed to by using both a -READ and th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pass Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Krysti
It's not really a drill down though....

» Refine Search
» New Search