Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 316
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6314 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: webfocus 5.3.5 and Oracle release (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Display alternative columns in alternative rows for PDF Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Could you put the output in code tags to keep the formatting ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Field with both JPY and USD` (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Welcome to the forum, You can have a second field with the format desired and apply it to the di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Where did the 8105 documentation go? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Hi Tony, A sad day for IBI. You certainly put the concept of Focalpoint into perspective for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Title text on Console is completely in the way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Just for reference, which IE ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Title text on Console is completely in the way (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What browser and what version of WebFOCUS ? Works fine for me on Chrome and 8.2.7.11...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Image in DEFINE/COMPUTE field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can't reference the IBFS path from a web perspective. It needs to be a URL. I would suggest runn......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single Column Multiple Lines Multiple Fonts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Oh, I wish FOLD-LINE still worked...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Get Parameter values into URL in WebFOCUS Designer Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Designer is a completely new beast. There is information beginning to show up related to js etc. Bu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Get Parameter values into URL in WebFOCUS Designer Javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I don't think Composer calls will work with Designer....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] AppStudio Future (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
From my perspective InfoAssist, Schedule tool and Security Center were always accessed from the brow......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Embedded Report and Chrome issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've seen it from running stuff from App Studio 8207. Seems its using Selenium to run the reports...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Embedded Report and Chrome issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I've seen weird things happen with the new version of Chrome with WebFOCUS's portals. But seems to w......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Page Designer Scheduling Button. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would suggest raising a case with TechSupport if no one gives an answer....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] WebFOCUS MSSQL Adapters - OLE or ODBC? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Ditto with Mark. The more native the adapter the better utilisation of the functionality and SQL ge......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel: Compound Layout Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Its been 5 years or so, but I'm sure it can be done, as I think I've done it. All comes down to the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Connecting to SSAS from Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Just in case anyone else tries to use CData's JDBC connector for SSAS, the connect string should be:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Connecting to SSAS from Linux (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Yes, it was in the path. We had a long session yesterday and worked out the connect string for the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Mixed Case PCHold file name? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I thought there was a way, but perhaps that was on Linux...

» Refine Search
» New Search