Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 318
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (6347 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Not able to open localhost:8080/ibi_apps/legacyhome after login (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Seems to me that ibi_apps application did not start. Check the (I assume) tomcat logs and see....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PERCENTAGE SIGN WITH ALPHA FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I would also suggest, depending on the use, to add LTRIM() around the FPRINT, to remove the leading ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]PERCENTAGE SIGN WITH ALPHA FIELD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
FYI, You could always have used FPRINT, check it out in the function documentation...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Seems so simlpe! I want to use TODAY() (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You could try ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] master file profile and site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What method did you use ? It may help others....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] master file profile and site.wfs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You can also use the Universal Profile. This is executed for all connections including RC. We use i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change what fex is run from HTML file in 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
First option would use javascript to execute the fex in the targeted iframe. i.e. set the src of the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change what fex is run from HTML file in 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
I think by that time the XML is processed and loaded into the browser. I think there are two main o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the max length of alpha field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
One thing that needs to be kept in mind, is what is being done with the field. If you are applying ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] What is the max length of alpha field? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
What version of WebFOCUS are you on ?...

Alpha fields can go to 8k, but I would suggest a 4k limit. The next option is to use TX fields. The......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Techsupport (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Thanks Chuck...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Techsupport (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Thanks Chuck. Will have to wait. The maintenance statement was on the second line. So as a male pr......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Techsupport (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Anyone else not able to get to the Techsupport site ? Its now just a couple of links....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Document PPTX PowerPoint -- How do I get it to use the whole page? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Any chance on a sample we can play with ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Compound Report, PowerPoint, crashes agent. Is there a secret to doing this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Have you played with the margins ?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Compound Report, PowerPoint, crashes agent. Is there a secret to doing this? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
You wouldn't be able to replicate with one of the sample files ? Interested to test, but can't spen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Running RC job via web service (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
Check out the documentation. This is the RESTful Web Services documentation for 8105M. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]possible for webFOCUS or Iway to AUTO create synonyms and sent alert ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
As for comparing, I would suggest using SYSTABLE and SYSCOLUM that can read the master. Be aware th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] This XML file does not appear to have any style info associated with it. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Waz
We have seen this too. I think we are still getting it. I did try some research on it, but only se......

» Refine Search
» New Search