Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (34 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  is there limit on how big of the excel data to be able to upload (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
I am trying to upload a excel file so user and view/download at dashboard. I have done this many tim......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report code caluculation issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
I have total and grand total in 3 different level, user requested to get the total by recalculating ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] report code caluculation issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
HCSRVOL is th master table. I am joining other 6 tables too, which I took out to make the code short......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] report code caluculation issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
I have below report program, the issue is the last calculation step won't get correct result: DEFIN......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run date display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
I tried type &lastrundate both in the if and out of the if statement in the report code and I got th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Run date display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
it was set to blank in report code. however it was set up to pull the highest date in the parmater p......

In my report, when the report first run, I don't need to click on RUN, it will start with all the de......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Run date display (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
I have a report with all the date in the parameter panel for user to pick. and I used this date to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 join for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
The where based join worked like majec.. the counts are matching very well with the week and the key......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 2 join for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
I tried the match as below:. it did not work. gave me ONE junk records result MATCH FILE HERROR1 SU......

Except sue match file. are there any other options? I never use match before. just explore all the o......

I thought about adding the STWK into keyfield, but I can't, cause I use key field to join 5 differen......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 2 join for report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
I have a report I found a bug. I am not sure how to fix it since I need 2 join work together. see be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] month convert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
IT worked very well. Thank you all for your help!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] month convert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
the code worked. it came out 62014. how can I make it look like 062014?...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] month convert (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
I need to convert a parameter to pull the previous 2nd month. current month is 09 14, I need to pull......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report date display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
Never mind. I got it thanks all for helping...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report date display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
My master file was updated. the werid thing is if I do STWK3/YYMD =&LASTRUNDATE; STWK4/YYMD=STWK3;......

I tried as'&lastrundate' . not working &lastrundate was pulled from SQL table. the report worked we......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Report date display issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Jing grace
I have a report the date won't display. don't know why @lastrundate - a parameter in date type YYMD......

» Refine Search
» New Search