Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you Alias a TNS Names Connection in the Adaptor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Forgot to ask that if I do use the variable method will that cause my scheduled reports through repo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you Alias a TNS Names Connection in the Adaptor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Currently we are using about 8 Oracle databases and therefore each has its own conneciton. We set t......

Discussion Topic  Can you Alias a TNS Names Connection in the Adaptor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I have a bunch of code that gets moved from Dev to Test to QC to Prod and each step of the way we ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can someone explain the FETCHSIZE parameter to me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
As it turns out Oracle has a known issue in 9i at least where the same SQL can behave differntly bec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can someone explain the FETCHSIZE parameter to me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Just testing to see if the new sig worked....

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to add in more site information into my signature. We are run......

Thanks for that info. I still am not sure why if it is to retrieve 419 rows from the database and t......

Discussion Topic  Can someone explain the FETCHSIZE parameter to me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
In another thread we had a fex that executed with random results. Apprently when we included SQL SQ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data to HOLD File with Inconsistent Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Just wanted to follow up on this ticket to close the loop. We finally found that Oracle had a few i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data to HOLD File with Inconsistent Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I just wanted to update this thread since we may have found the issue. I will open a new thread dis......

Stats are gathered nightly. We do still see this code executing randomly. I have a case open but w......

First off I'd like to say thanks to all that have helped question and point me down different paths ......

Actually the counts have to be the same. We are returning the rows at the lowest level so there rea......

I have included the joins in the above post. The query that I run in Toad is the one generated from......

Now I'm even more confused. I thought that because of the "could not aggregate" warning that my .AC......

I hope it isn't contagious. I had the lead developer put those other trace statements in and there ......

Local - Usually will point to a Dev DB (boxA) Dev - Points to Dev DB (boxA) Test - Poinsts to Test D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Keysheet Quick Reference Guides are now available! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I was trying to view the sample and either the URL is broken or the server is down....

» Refine Search
» New Search