Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (62 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you Alias a TNS Names Connection in the Adaptor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Forgot to ask that if I do use the variable method will that cause my scheduled reports through repo......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Can you Alias a TNS Names Connection in the Adaptor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Currently we are using about 8 Oracle databases and therefore each has its own conneciton. We set t......

Discussion Topic  Can you Alias a TNS Names Connection in the Adaptor? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I have a bunch of code that gets moved from Dev to Test to QC to Prod and each step of the way we ha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can someone explain the FETCHSIZE parameter to me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
As it turns out Oracle has a known issue in 9i at least where the same SQL can behave differntly bec......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can someone explain the FETCHSIZE parameter to me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Just testing to see if the new sig worked....

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll have to add in more site information into my signature. We are run......

Thanks for that info. I still am not sure why if it is to retrieve 419 rows from the database and t......

Discussion Topic  Can someone explain the FETCHSIZE parameter to me? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
In another thread we had a fex that executed with random results. Apprently when we included SQL SQ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data to HOLD File with Inconsistent Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
Just wanted to follow up on this ticket to close the loop. We finally found that Oracle had a few i......

Discussion Topic  RE: Data to HOLD File with Inconsistent Results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I just wanted to update this thread since we may have found the issue. I will open a new thread dis......

Stats are gathered nightly. We do still see this code executing randomly. I have a case open but w......

First off I'd like to say thanks to all that have helped question and point me down different paths ......

Actually the counts have to be the same. We are returning the rows at the lowest level so there rea......

I have included the joins in the above post. The query that I run in Toad is the one generated from......

Now I'm even more confused. I thought that because of the "could not aggregate" warning that my .AC......

I hope it isn't contagious. I had the lead developer put those other trace statements in and there ......

Local - Usually will point to a Dev DB (boxA) Dev - Points to Dev DB (boxA) Test - Poinsts to Test D......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS Keysheet Quick Reference Guides are now available! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Johnny5
I was trying to view the sample and either the URL is broken or the server is down....

» Refine Search
» New Search