Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (37 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need Spaces to be in excel concatenated file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
I wanted to mention that I resolved this by making a change to the CONCATENATE field. I removed the ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Need Spaces to be in excel concatenated file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
Hallway, Once again, thanks so much for your help. Unfortunately, now there are 8 spaces where the......

Hallway, Thanks so much for your reply. I completely understand why using "&|nbsp" would be approp......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Need Spaces to be in excel concatenated file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
Hi, I have a dilemma that I need some assistance with. I have a fex file that I need to be able to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] using SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
I certainly will when the case has been resolved. I will close this thread after I put that informa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] using SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
MartinY, Thanks again for your comments. I checked this setting and for our environments, both 8.0......

MartinY, Thanks for responding. We do not have any other reports that use HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS We d......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] using SET HTMLFORMTYPE=XLS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
Hello, I am trying to get away from using an excel macro in WF 8.2.0.2m (because I can't get it to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] creating a formula with WF and outputting to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
BabakNYC, Thansk again for doing this. If this is something to do with excel I am not sure what I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] creating a formula with WF and outputting to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
BabaNYC, I am not so worried about what version of WF per se because the file gets created for exce......

BabaNYC, Thanks for looking. The format of XLSX is not supported by IBI when using Java Restful S......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] creating a formula with WF and outputting to Excel (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
All, I have a question about an excel formula. I am creating an excel formula to concatenate field......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Format Alpha output is different through application than through App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
Thanks BabakNYC - I looked at this but don't think it will help, but thank you for looking at my pos......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Format Alpha output is different through application than through App Studio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
I have inherited some WebFOCUS programs that are currently running correctly in 8.0.0.7 and now we a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with XLSX in 8.2.0.2M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
Ok Chuck thanks....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Issues with XLSX in 8.2.0.2M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
That did it - I added the path directly to the jvm.dll and I can run XLSX reports locally now. Appr......

Thanks Chuck - I absolutely know and understand that jscom3 is not starting on my local server. Bel......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Issues with XLSX in 8.2.0.2M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
Hello, I am upgrading from 8.0.0.7 to 8.2.0.2M and as I am testing reports LOCALLY through App Stud......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Exl07 output fails HTTP 500 EXCELSERVURL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Paul M.
Toby, Thank you for your insight into this issue. As I mentioned the problem is with my local mach......

» Refine Search
» New Search