Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Crazy Excel formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
Thanks for the feedback guys. You brought up some things that got me thinking a little. Here is wha......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Crazy Excel formating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
Something interesting has suddenly taken place. Without changing a single thing (that I know of) a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 'length' is null or not an object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
I figured out the one thing that is causing issues. When I create a table of contents using ON TABL......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 'length' is null or not an object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
The thing about it is, I have several other reports in Active Report format that work fine when usin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] 'length' is null or not an object (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
I created a Active report format. It works great until someone tries to enact the rollup function, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-CLOSED] 7.7.02 Vertical Accordian Report Subtotal issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
Good call Kerry, That does exactly what I wanted it to do. The overall subtotals initiated by the......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-CLOSED] 7.7.02 Vertical Accordian Report Subtotal issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
First things first, I love the new EXPANDBYROW accordian reports in WebFOCUS 7.7.02. Having said th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Chain parameters to a calendar control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
Thanks for the replies. I might come back to this later but spending time making this work is actua......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Chain parameters to a calendar control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
I have multiple parameters on an html report, and the list of items (per generated parameter from th......

Discussion Topic  [TIP] 7.7.2 Templates are lacking in functionality (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
For those who have or just upgraded to WebFOCUS 7.7.2, I want to caution you on using an HTML templa......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]cannot open the file because the file format or file extension is not valid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
I'm not sure where in Focalpoint this is found. I looked for quite a while without success before p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]cannot open the file because the file format or file extension is not valid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
I found a registry fix online but didn't really want to deal with that. As it turns out, we had lic......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]cannot open the file because the file format or file extension is not valid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
I created a report for the Accounting department that exports the results to Excel (EXL2K FORMULA). ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Day of the Week is acting funny. Possible glitch? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
Thanks everbody. I did what Kerry suggested and used the date format "Wt" instead of creating an ex......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Day of the Week is acting funny. Possible glitch? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
I am witness to an interesting problem that I can't figure out. The boss upstairs wanted the day of......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Null value on my OLAP report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
Thanks guys. "MISSING" worked just fine....

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Null value on my OLAP report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
I am trying to create a condition on my OLAP report. I want to display information when the Revenue......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] W3 Service Logs (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by jjeanjaquet
Has anyone ever tried creating a report using the W3 Service Logs on a Windows box? What, if any, s......

» Refine Search
» New Search