Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (87 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] check for local file on UNIX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ray_In_Vancouver
trying to set a var to tell me if the file is ready for loading -SET &T = [-f apps/aws/x12-inbound......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  iWay Service Manager (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by ray_In_Vancouver
If you need help using ISM or have some contract work I am Available,. With 10 plus years on data in......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] TM1 data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ray_In_Vancouver
Having issues accessing TM1 data, Wondering if anyone else is accessing TM1 data cubes. I am getting......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] DataMigrator Report (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
thanks Clif getting closer. I need to export a report to a file that contains the flow name, data o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] DataMigrator Report (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
this works but has no export to excel option if you select Detail Report....

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] DataMigrator Report (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
Looking to export a report on all flows in IDM, need to have Data Origin and Destination, Schedule, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to connect the progress database (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
you still need help. I have it up and running in production. let me know...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Datamigrator check for Numeric value (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
while loading a CSV file I need to see if a field is a numeric value, it can be -14.00 or 0 or 14.00......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Stop flow in Datamigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
Found it with the Help of Darryl in Toronto Office. Open up the Server console, go to Special Servi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Stop flow in Datamigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
Thx Clif, Hope your doing good. I put the code in but the email is still being sent 2015/09/30 13:......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Stop flow in Datamigrator (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
trying to figure out a way that if a file does not exist, I want to just stop the flow with out caus......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] getting Error Code :- 403 trying to create synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ray_In_Vancouver
its in production to be fixed, there is no work around, they are telling me that it will be fixed ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] getting Error Code :- 403 trying to create synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ray_In_Vancouver
working with tech support to debug, will post fix once up and running...

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] getting Error Code :- 403 trying to create synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ray_In_Vancouver
After upgrading to 81M I can not add synonym to any Application in App Studio. Keeps saying "Error......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DMC char count of txt file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
thx Clif works great...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] DMC char count of txt file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] DMC char count of txt file (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
I want to open a txt file and return the char count using DMC. Thx...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Datamigrator Excel sheets (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
state \\prjrepro\prjrepro_nfs\cssbau\car_bv.mas -RUN -TYPE &RETCODE is retcode &RETCODE will be 0 i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Datamigrator Excel sheets (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
how do I check for multiple spread sheets in a directory before starting flow. All sheets must be th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Retrieve subject from email (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by ray_In_Vancouver
right after your email attachment service out a QA agent in there and run your process to get ouptpu......

» Refine Search
» New Search