Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (31 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WF 7.14 with Oracle 10g (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I agree with the maintenance response from Darin. I warned the management what might happen and I a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WF 7.14 with Oracle 10g (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I've updated my profile signature. I wasn't sure what the Outputs were supposed to be. It has been......

Discussion Topic  [SHARING] WF 7.14 with Oracle 10g (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
Does anyone know of any problems running WebFOCUS 7.1.4 with Oracle 10g? My company upgraded from O......

Discussion Topic  date translation on &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I have an &variable (global) coming from a web page to the focexec. I want to use the &variable in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: date translation on &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
Thanks for the response. It's working now....

Discussion Topic  date translation on &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I have an &variable (global) coming from a web page to the focexec. I want to use the &variable in ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple compound PDF files in a read loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
Using WF 5.33 on Windows 2000.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple compound PDF files in a read loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
This is the resolution in case anyone needs it.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Multiple compound PDF files in a read loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
Ooops, that was a typo. I knew that part. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Multiple compound PDF files in a read loop (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
Using WF 5.33 on Windows 2000.......

Discussion Topic  -Repeat question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I'm using WF 5.33 on Windows 2000. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: -Repeat question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
Thanks, H Lidholm, it worked. My syntax was similar, guess I was missing something....

Discussion Topic  RE: -Repeat question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I have the NOCLOSE on the read. The -REPEAT requires number of times, or a while condition, or a fr......

Discussion Topic  -Repeat question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I'm using WF 5.33 on Windows 2000. ......

Discussion Topic  Graph with month as across field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I'm using WebFOCUS 5.21 on Windows NT.......

Discussion Topic  Image on report heading page and footing (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I am trying to put an image in the footer of a report that has a report component. I want a footer ......

Discussion Topic  PDF and Wrap (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
I'm running 5.21 WebFOCUS on Windows 2000. Does anyone know why the page number would not be printe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with SQL (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
After your SQL statement, change your TABLE statement to "TABLE FILE SQLOUT" and add the "Print" sta......

Discussion Topic  RE: Dialogue Manager Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
Try putting a semicolon at the end of the default and if statements. Supposedly the semicolon is re......

Discussion Topic  RE: Date Display Problem in 5.32 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by pruittlr
You needed the line in the edasprof file but you'll also need to make the format in your masters to ......

» Refine Search
» New Search