Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Dynamically Creating Master File from Inputted Excel Filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
BabakNYC, Amazing! I was able to get it to work. I didn't know this capability even existed. Thank......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Dynamically Creating Master File from Inputted Excel Filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
I get a syntax error when I try to use "CREATE SYNONYM"?? ......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Dynamically Creating Master File from Inputted Excel Filename (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
We are trying to report off of Excel/CSV files that users have on their shared network drives. Curre......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi-level Sankey Chart Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
The Sankey Chart is an HTML5 Extension created by D3. It does not have all of the features as a norm......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multi-level Sankey Chart Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
What do you mean by rotating the chart? Do you mean putting it in an HTMLFORM and then CSS to rotate......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multi-level Sankey Chart Problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
When trying to use the new D3 Sankey chart extension with our data, it doesnt give us the desired re......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bullet Chart with Multiple Series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Doug, I appreciate your thought on this. Honestly, either representation is fine. I just want to be......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bullet Chart with Multiple Series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Does the image in my original post not show up? Here is another example: ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bullet Chart with Multiple Series (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Does anyone know if it is possible to have a bullet chart that has both an x and y-axis? Currently, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Multiple JSCHARTS in one HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Thanks BabakNYC, I was able to get that to work, but I went ahead and started a case with IBI anywa......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Multiple JSCHARTS in one HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Since our migration to 8201M from 8104, we have be unable to display multiple JSCHARTS in an HTMLFOR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Page refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Why do you need to have a refresh timer? Couldn't you just have an onchange or onafterload function......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Page refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
ON GRAPH PCHOLD FORMAT JSCHART will not allow you to use the graph later on in the HTMLFORM. Instead......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Determine Current Portal Page in a Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Thanks for the response, Waz! That's definitely a clever solution, and I think it will get the job d......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Determine Current Portal Page in a Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Is there a way to determine which portal page is currently active or which portal page a report belo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Loading Dynamic Webfocus HTML Content into IFrame from Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
I believe it is possible to grant iframe permission on a webpage. It has something to do with X-Fram......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Loading Dynamic Webfocus HTML Content into IFrame from Control (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Ah. You cannot force an iframe to display another website if it has a different source than the webs......

Hi Ryan, I would just create another fex file and use an HTMLFORM to display the variable, like so:......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Resource Analyzer - Portals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Thanks for the helpful responses guys. Frans - Do you do any reporting off of the localhost_access_......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Resource Analyzer - Portals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by mlhapner
Using Resource Analyzer, is it possible to see if a report was run from a portal? I couldn't seem t......

» Refine Search
» New Search