Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (28 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Value's parameter Hidden for Hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Yes, that was. And I could do it as i told you. But if the fields i need are not parameters? else o......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Value's parameter Hidden for Hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Thanks Chuck for your answer, but i could resolved it. Yes, there are parameters limiting the resu......

Chuck thanks for your answer, i'm new in appstudio and i don't understand what you suggest. Could y......

OK, my chart is a circular ring diagram, i only can adding one field as measure, one as piece and on......

Sorry Waz, I tried select the fields on the graph and making them no visibles, but my chart changes.......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Value's parameter Hidden for Hyperlink (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Hello, I have a chart with a hyperlink, when i configure the hyperlink i don´t see three fields i ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Data label chart isn´t show at the portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
8105 says...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Data label chart isn´t show at the portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Hello guys, I have a chart with data sector labels but at the preview shows NaN as every sector labe......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Error #1010 - Error Rendering Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Waz, Is this the code you ask?? -*IA_GRAPH_BEGIN -*Do not delete or modify the comments below *-INT......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Error #1010 - Error Rendering Chart (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Hello, I'm trying apply a label data to a chart and when i execute it at the preview view shows this......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Attribute does not is visible in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Hello Everyone, I could resolve the issue... although the attribute isn´t visible to chose it, i cho......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Attribute does not is visible in a report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Sorry, these are the images links: ......

Tamra, it's in AppStudio. The attribute "periodo" is the only one i can´t see from the filter repor......

Thanks Martin. This is the check result: 0 NUMBER OF ERRORS= 0 NUMBER OF SEGMENTS= 7 ( REAL......

Hello, This is the master file code, the attribute is 'PERIODO' under 'DIM_TIEMPO'. Thanks. FILENAM......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show parameter value does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Martin, Thanks for yours options... Finally i added the &PARAMETER_NAME in the graph title and it wo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Show parameter value does not work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Martin... Thanks again. Now in runtime it shows as text: !IBI.AMP.PARAMETER_NAME; The value's par......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sharing parameters values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Martin, I did it by the GUI interface but i don't know why the value of some parameters is lost. I ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Sharing parameters values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Thanks for your answer. But the hyperlink is in an attribute of the first chart (embedded in the htm......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sharing parameters values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by SPPC
Hi Experts, I have a chart embedded in a html that calls another chart through a hyperlink. The fir......

» Refine Search
» New Search