Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  How to compare values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi all, Need help in how to comapre two values in focus, where the comparison is between a Date ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  FOC006 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi I get FOC006 error while comparing values. //code... DATE1/A2 = EDIT(DATE,'99$$$$$$'); DATE......

Discussion Topic  Filtering the report using IF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Can we use more than one condition in if clause If field1 field2 field3 .....etc Is it possible t......

Discussion Topic  RE: DYNAM CONCAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi all, Actually the work assigned for me is to convert a FOCUS code to COBOL. The code that i have......

Discussion Topic  DYNAM CONCAT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi Can any one suggest r give me details regarding the below code of FOCUS, I want to convert the ......

Discussion Topic  Need Details on the FOCUS Conversion function DDRNBDF (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi All, Can any one give me details on the FOCUS function DDRNBDF, The code shows the below convers......

Discussion Topic  RE: FOC261 Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi Francis & Ginny, Please see the Original code below and give me some suggestion to get out of th......

Discussion Topic  FOC261 Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi all, I get FOC261 error for the below code, please can any one help me out to solve this problem......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to continue the focus statement in the next line??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
hi all thanks for all your reply, the error got solved by all your help. Thanks, Revathi....

Discussion Topic  RE: How to continue the focus statement in the next line??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi all I tried all sort of code what u all have specified but still i get error FOC285/FOC281/FOC30......

HI ALL THE VALUE FOR THE DIV IS SUBSTITUTED WITH THE VALUE 08 ALONE OTHER VALUES ARE BEING OMITTED.......

HI FRANK, WHEN I USE YOUR CODE I GET THE BELOW ERROR, -SET &DIV1='08,09,11,12,13,14,18,1A,1B,1C,1D......

HI ALL PROBLEM IS SOLVED HERE IS THE SOLUTION -SET &DIV1='08,09,11,12,13,14,18,1A,1B,1C,1D,1E,1F,......

thanks for all your reply but the problems does not end here, Code: OFFLINE CLOSE ......

Hi all Thanks for your reply. Here is the code. Example: EX TBRMLS2 DIV='08,09,11,12,13,14,18,1A......

Discussion Topic  How to continue the focus statement in the next line??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi all I get error stating continuation mismatch when i continue typing the continuation statement ......

Discussion Topic  FOC198 - how to view the data fiel which is a VSAM file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi Can any one help me how to view the datafile which is VSAM configured... I want to view all the......

Discussion Topic  what is the command to see the hierarchy of parent-child relation in focus for a MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi Can any one tell me the command to view the hierarchy relationship between parent and child in ......

Discussion Topic  RE: can we replace a match with the join???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi all Thanks for all ur help. The pbm got solved Thanks, Rb4u...

Discussion Topic  how to avoid duplicate listing???? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by rb4u
Hi all, I encounter a problem like this, i have to match 2 files, where 1 file contain only one fie......

» Refine Search
» New Search