Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (78 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio develped HTML under ie11 HEIGHT being over written (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Tom, Thanks again. I thought of that and tried it, but it made no change. It's really odd that th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Dev Studio develped HTML under ie11 HEIGHT being over written (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Tom, Hot and wet as ever down here. Thanks I've seen this. I know that our release isn't 'certifie......

Doug, Are you using multiple iframe per page? And webofucs 7.7.xx? Or 8.x and not issues?...

Discussion Topic  Dev Studio develped HTML under ie11 HEIGHT being over written (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Reopening this post as I have some more info that someone might be able to respond to. This is what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Does WebFocus support excel 2013 output ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
We are attempting to export to format EXL2K and the clients have Excel 2013 installed. WebFOCUS rele......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] SQL Passthru code returnin different results (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
I have embedded SQL in a fex. It is MS SQL Server. When I run the EXACT SQl is a TOAD editor again......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Has anyone simulated a Box Plot graph with WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Tom, the Boxplot graph type is documented in the link. I recieved the info from Vicky Lozovksy of I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Has anyone simulated a Box Plot graph with WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
I don't know of one. Vicky is your best bet....

GRAPHTYPE(124) GENERATES A BOX PLOT. This can not be done via the GUI however. An API call to set t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel 2007 opening in a new _blank HTML window from HTML launch page issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
This is exactly what we are thinking of doing, only its going to be a large effort to make this chan......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel 2007 opening in a new _blank HTML window from HTML launch page issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
I appoligze now to anyone suggesting I search the posting. I've done that and can not find this pro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]How to DYNAMICALLY set the initial value of selectedvalue in html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Thanks all who posted suggestions. In the end I included a value -select- to the top of the list vi......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]How to DYNAMICALLY set the initial value of selectedvalue in html (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
I would like to be able to dynamically set the INITIAL value of the selectedvalue argument in the HT......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Replace 0 by '-' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Try the CTRAN function ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph questions - how to change Y axis label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Waz, this is why I was using a historogram (horizontal bar graph). My question is not how to creat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Graph questions - how to change Y axis label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Here's working code against the car file. The example is nonsence however it should get my point th......

Waz, you stated that graph type 99 is a gnatt chart. In which release? My documentation states its......

Ginny, in all examples I can find on Focal Point and all documentation I've researched there are ja......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Graph questions - how to change Y axis label (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
I have a horizontal stacked bar graph with two groups and two series (one series is not displayed) o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Undecided]Graph Value Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Laure
Try adding the COUNTRY_COUNTC into the concatenation and holding format ALPHA ......

» Refine Search
» New Search