Let's Get Social!

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  FTPS TLS Handshake in iWay (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mntnman
Hi Folks, I'm testing an FTPS connection using iWay. I need an encrypted transfer of data. I have......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: FTP Listener that won't delete the source files. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mntnman
While upgrading to version 6 I see that the FTP listener now supports this option. Case closed....

Discussion Topic  FTP Listener that won't delete the source files. (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mntnman
Greetings, is there a way to suppress the deletion of source files in an FTP listener? I know th......

Discussion Topic  RE: start/stop deployments using command line (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mntnman
Are you saying the telnet listener for 6.01 or 5.6? Thank you....

Discussion Topic  start/stop deployments using command line (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by mntnman
Hi, is there a method available to start and stop a deployed channel? I would like to disable and r......

» Refine Search
» New Search