Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (127 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with Group name in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hi, Is there any other way to edit the name of the Group? we have about 3 groups which need a name ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need help with Group name in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hi Martin, Thanks a lot for your response. I am nervous about deleting the Group or Domain because......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Need help with Group name in Managed Reporting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hello, We are using WF 7.7.03 version and we Managed Reporting set up to control user groups and ro......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Compound Excel report not displaying all reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Thanks a lot for the information! This helps!...

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Compound Excel report not displaying all reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hello, I am trying to display 4 to 5 reports, one after another, on an Excel spreadsheet. I have TA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain Application error - FOC03645 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Okay, I am not sure what I am doing wrong, but I can't get user-input from the form to pass on to th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Maintain Application error - FOC03645 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
No problem - thanks a lot for assisting with this issue. Actually, I believe it still isn't working......

I still get an error: ......

Thank you for your help, Mark! After I used the EXEC fex method to pass input parameters into my fe......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Maintain Application error - FOC03645 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hello, I am developing a Maintain application where the user has the ability to search the database......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying stored procedure result set (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Displaying stored procedure result set (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hi Wep5622, How do we read a dataset as if it were DFIX format? I haven't done that before so not s......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Displaying stored procedure result set (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hello everyone, I am trying to build a report which calls a SQL stored procedure (Oracle database).......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Issue with passing date in drilldown report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Thank you all for your help! I used the &ECHO=ON to figure out the issue - since my date field was ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Issue with passing date in drilldown report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hi Francis, I do have a FROM statement in my SQL, I think I just missed typing it here.. Any idea ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Issue with passing date in drilldown report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hello, I have a very standard SQL pass-thru report which has an ID column with a drilldown link to ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Alpha vs Dfix Delimiter output formats (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hello, I am fairly new to WebFocus and would like to know the difference between the 2 common outpu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stored Procedure result in form of text to be displayed in excel file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
I was looking for something where my stored procedure returns multiple columns of data within a text......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Stored Procedure result in form of text to be displayed in excel file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
I was looking to display a text variable which is comma-delimited in the form of a excel file. How ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Stored Procedure result in form of text to be displayed in excel file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Nova27
Hello, I am trying to call a PL/SQL stored procedure in my fex by passing parameters ( which is use......

» Refine Search
» New Search