Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (140 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two output distributions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
The request worked for me (Great technique by the way Susannah). Highly recommend that you view t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] IE8 not opening up for Dev Studio -- Anyone else having this problem? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I've found that with IE8, "compatibitiliy view" is my best friend. It's on all the time and fixes a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Error: failed to create Application Tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
The error sounds like it's coming from the reporting server side. You may want to check your server......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] No query information to decode. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Can you ALT+TAB to see if there's a MS warning message out there about opening the same named file 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Filter in Active Report not working correctly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
It works for me with: TABLE FILE GGSALES PRINT DATE ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT AHTML END I guess what......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across with Sum causing agent to crash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
What happens if you remove the Stylesheet, does it run to completion without crashing? ON TABLE SET......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] Hotfix 2 for 7.6.9 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
The Hotfix'es are cumulative....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Switch between Developer Studio Versions (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Have them go into ibi\DevStudio7x\utilities and execute import_reg.bat and see if that helps....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How and where can I download the WebFOCUS Installers? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
If you know your site code, you can go to techsupport.ibi.com and once you've logged on, go to their......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Does 7.1.3 has Power Painter Or they are different things (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
PowerPainter is a new tool for the WebFOCUS 7.6, to use it you'll have to have the WF Client install......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Inconsistent Results Returned Using Report Assistant (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
you might want to invoke an ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT EXL2K and re-direct the output with an APP FI comma......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Chaining togethere more than three drop down lists (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Not sure what kinds of problems/errors you're encountering with Chaining, have you attempted to use ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilling or Linking to do a PDF Document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I think the first slash let's the system know there's a special character coming hence if you need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] User Managment under MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Could something have gone wrong during the migration. I would contact support and see if they can h......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] User Managment under MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Can you see them, if you logon to MR, via the Domain Builder Tab, navigate through the User Manageme......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Problem scheduling report from domain tree (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
Not knowing what your code is, depending upon the complexity you may have to split the request, gene......

Discussion Topic  RE: Next Run Time When Using &&KILL_RPC (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
I'm all in favor of automation. It beats having to remember whether or not you've shut down the dis......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Comparison report working weird. Need help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
If the only item that has changed is the new synonym, verify that the usage and actual hasn't change......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Strange Error (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
You'd also want to check the properties.jsp output ......

Discussion Topic  RE: WARNING : different case in emails in dist list causes burst to split (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FortuneCookie
We actually use that technique to burst multiple values to the same user. In our case we just chang......

» Refine Search
» New Search