Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (149 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Math requiring MOD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I just wrote code last week to do what you're wanting to do - &URECS is the number of records in my ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]EXL07 Stylesheet Issue (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We've recently experienced the issue of the Microsoft Security patch. I followed the advice on how ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [DISCUSSION]HP-UX to Linux WebFOCUS and FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I had read in an old conversation on FocalPoint that some field formats changed when recreating the ......

Discussion Topic  [DISCUSSION]HP-UX to Linux WebFOCUS and FOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
The company I work for is preparing to upgrade WebFOCUS and FOCUS. We're currently on HP-UX and the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Bursting Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks, I'll print this for future reference/development. I currently generate the report with loop......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Bursting Compound Report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
My ultimate goal is to get three compound spreadsheets, one for each country using ReportCaster to d......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Business days Function - TWO DIFFERENT WORK DAYS IN SAME FEX (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Remove the semi-colon at the end of your set -- I didn't test but maybe your BUSDAYS aren't really b......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using IE 11 for Version 7702M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We are running 7.7.05 and we have a dashboard that does not load properly with IE11. The dashboard ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] field formats varying within field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I agree with Alan, use EDAPUT to create your MFD within your fex. I use this quite a bit and it work......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynamic Sort Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
My example is close to Martin's example. Mine assumes you have an HTML page which contains your sel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Output Format Exl2k using Repeat command (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
That's pretty slick Dave....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Connection to webfocus unix server and main frame unix server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
We have this same setup and we have UNIX scripts to copy the files from our mainframe box to our WF ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATEADD but in Focus Variable? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by linus
Use AYMD() for &VARs (Dialogue Manager) ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Rank result in a Define or Compute formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I don't think you can create a hold file until version 8 of InfoAssist....

Discussion Topic  RE: Using Rank result in a Define or Compute formula (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I get my rank and hold it, then query the hold file and perform my compute on the ranking. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to get userid of user logged in (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I think you want the connect user. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Vertical Column Titles for Pivot Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Thanks, but that's not what I'm asking for. I'm asking for the column names to print vertically in ......

Discussion Topic  Vertical Column Titles for Pivot Tables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I've looked on FocalPoint, and I've read the documentation, at this point I don't think it's possibl......

Discussion Topic  RE: how to define a column that's just a blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
Is this what you're looking to accomplish? ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Issues with IE10 and WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by linus
I saw a closed post on issues with IE10 but I've already tried the suggestions, except for moving to......

» Refine Search
» New Search