Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing a field once that appears on multiple lines in the subfooting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
I used Martiny's version... It worked perfectly. thank you both very much !!!...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Printing a field once that appears on multiple lines in the subfooting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Thank you Frans and MartinY for the suggestions. Please consider this closed...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Printing a field once that appears on multiple lines in the subfooting (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Hello everyone, I hope everyone is will. I have a issue. I am trying to print a field that occurs on......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Editing Path of a Report Caster Schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Hello, We are in the process of upgrading from 8.09 to 8.206. Report caster schedules have been copi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accessing Two hold Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Thanks so much BabaNYC, I will take a look at the Match.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Accessing Two hold Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
I did not get a error back, however when I did a -exit and such to see my data in Loans2 ...there wa......

this is what I have coded for the second query ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Accessing Two hold Files (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Greetings all, I have a question that I hope someone can help me with. In my fex I have to retrieve......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional printing the value of a field not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Attached below is most of the fex.... SQL Select distinct -*TLB:INS_DIFF=DATEDIFF(D,T1.CONTRACTDA......

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional printing the value of a field not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Chuck, the comma was because these are two statements out of my sql pull...there are additional colu......

It looks to me...that if I don't convert those values, I get an if-then-else error because of the ch......

Discussion Topic  Conditional printing the value of a field not working (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Hello, If I could get some assistance I would appreciate it. I am calculating the difference in "Da......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] COMPARISON BETWEEN COMPUTATIONAL AND ALPHA VALUES IS NOT ALLOWED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
BabakNYC, Don Garland, Martin vK Thank you all for your assistance....I really appreciate your help......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] COMPARISON BETWEEN COMPUTATIONAL AND ALPHA VALUES IS NOT ALLOWED (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
I have an issue that I am hoping I can get some assistance with. I've got two(2) fields returning th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] If -Then - Else syntax question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Chuck, Thanks so much. That corrected my issue. Thanks again......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] If -Then - Else syntax question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
Yes, I had previously tried that, just tried again...Did not work, same results...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] If -Then - Else syntax question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
I have the following code and I'm receiving IF .. THEN .. ELSE .. SYNTAX ERROR. Could someone assist......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cant get my counter to work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
MartinY, I'm just now circling back to this. Thank you for your assistance. You were correct about ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cant get my counter to work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by tlbrydie
one last thing: I get the error:foc3208, unterminated statmnt in the style sheet, and I can not find......

I changed them both...still passnum not recognized. I summing those two(2) fields in my print statem......

» Refine Search
» New Search