Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (12 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Sort Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis Parish
Below is portion of code for InfoAssist Bar Graph displaying BUSINESS_UNIT ON X Axis and SUM.VTotalH......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  Delete a Launch Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis Parish
While in InfoAssist I inadvertently hit the Publish option and now everytime I access my dashboard v......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Current Date Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis Parish
Thanks, I will do that. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Current Date Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis Parish
I'm not sure I understand your DATEDIF solution. My documentation indicates: fromYYMD, toYYMD, unit......

What book? ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Current Date Calculation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis Parish
Hello, I've read thru the posts but cannot find a solution to my problem. I wish to subtract a date......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC205 Error - New User Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis Parish
Thank you. Do you have any input on how it came to be outside the table file block? The Where stat......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOC205 Error - New User Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis Parish
Sorry, the information I provided is correct. I'm not sure what you mean by the WHERE statement is n......

My apologies; that was the wrong new_reporting_object.fex; I will try and find the right one....

Here you go, thanks for helping, Dennis -DEFAULT &SECTION=WHERE -IF &SECTION EQ 'WHERE' GOTO WHERE......

Below is the code. This was written by one of our users. I cut out hundreds of 2 repeating lines whi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOC205 Error - New User Help (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Dennis Parish
An InfoAssist user has created a report from a join of 2 files. Attempts to run the report result in......

» Refine Search
» New Search