Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (88 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to change what fex is run from HTML file in 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
This isn't what you asked for; I can't think where I've done exactly that. However, I have a number......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
Tony! Thanks so much for all your contributions here; Focal Point has been an invaluable resource fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chaining Controls - Multiple Input (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
Hi Emily, Yes, it is possible to do without Javascript. I'll email you a simple example I did ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Looped fex inside a compound report document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
srajeevan, The code you posted is producing a compound PDF without output for most subcategories for......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] - Remove Trailing Spaces from text output (Unicode UTF-8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
However, when I do get a multibyte character in one of my fields, if I use this approach, my field e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] - Remove Trailing Spaces from text output (Unicode UTF-8) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
I didn't know that, but wish I had; thank you!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Joining to a table with effective dates/terms (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
Another option is to join LIMITING_TABLE and EFFECTIVE_TERM_TABLE, and then ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chrome not working with edit box input from user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
CoolGuy and Hallway, Thanks for the tips on making this play nice with WebFOCUS!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Chrome not working with edit box input from user (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
April, I haven't played with Chuck's option (thanks for the tip, Chuck), but recently set up som......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Dynamic Date Parameter (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
Gagan, You can easily calculate these dates in a procedure. Once you have done so, you can call......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is there something that prohibits creating 2 WF files on the same HTML Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
For another option, see my post regarding the Table of Contents option at the end of the following t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer Chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
Hi juram, It's been a bit since I had to do one of these! It will be a couple days, but I'll tr......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] HTML Composer Chaining (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
If you're willing to edit the XML in the HTML page, let me know and I can give you a quick run-down.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Names cannot contain any of the following characters: Space&*()|\:;",?/ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
We had a problem like this earlier. Are your problem procedures perhaps doing a -READ on a file? You......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HOLD file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
Thanks for the tip, Michael; I didn't know we could do that!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Unchangeable && in edasprof (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
The question of which WebFocus instances connect to which databases could depend on who is doing the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] WebFOCUS – Scripting Language Integration (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
This sounds very interesting! I can always use more tools in my toolbox. . ....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Banner and webfocus users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
Hello djackson, Using Banner, yes. WebFocus reporting objects - no. Would be interested to he......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED WITHOUT RESOLUTION] App Studio 8.1.04 - Edit in external text editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
Hey David, App Studio 8201 has a bug - when I try to link a Javascript file, it doesn't get link......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] 3 procedures 1 dashboard (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by MathematicalRob
I just built a dashboard with multiple pages, and used this approach. A single report on the first ......

» Refine Search
» New Search