Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 285
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5694 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Dave and Waz, Thank you for your kind words. I, too, will miss the forum as it moves (at some poin......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Thanks Chuck, it is not my wish to leave but a result of the times in which we find ourselves ......

Discussion Topic  Signing Off (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Today sees my last day working for IB and, potentially, my departure from the WebFOCUS world. To th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change colors in HTML5 chart extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
The reason that members post code examples is to show what they are trying to achieve or what output......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Change colors in HTML5 chart extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
For these extensions, always refer to the github site for information ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Empty Tab - No Data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]To keep only alphabet and remove rest of character(include space) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Not sure if it would help but look at the REGEX function - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] convert date format from dd/mm/yy to dd-mon-yy (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Gents, Might I suggest that you're trying too hard ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist: Maximum DEFINE or COMPUTE formula length? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
By separate fields I mean something like this - ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] InfoAssist: Maximum DEFINE or COMPUTE formula length? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Custom Row Total on Table in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I think this is what Julie requires, but there's an issue with column titles. An alternative might ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Custom Row Total on Table in AppStudio (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Search the forum for the "SEQUENCE" keyword. It might not be straight forward with TITLE positionin......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Scheduled Email for Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
If you've seen the other posts, then you should have seen ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Scheduled Email for Page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Edge AHTML/HTML creates hyperlink with displayed data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Martin, I guess that you've tried the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Spacing Over an ACROSS and a COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
In the documents, you'll see that WIDTH is only supported at TYPE=REPORT levels. T...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to remove scroll bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You will notice using that code, that the tooltips are also affected. To counter this use the CSS a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to remove scroll bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
As you've probably realised, the combination of a table and chart will displace the chart below the ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Javascript - Identify page of a portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You might(?) need to have a reasonable understanding of DOM structure and its navigation. Look into ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]how to calculate the week of the month (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

» Refine Search
» New Search