Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 284
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5669 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling the Slider (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling the Slider (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
In fact, using the same sort of code that I showed in ......

To change the colour of the labels (that's what they are called) then you need to understand CSS a l......

Ok, so the chart animation slider - it helps if you explain what you are using in full ......

Please give some sample code using one of the sample files (and not your own ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Daily Sales Charg - Roll Saturday and Sunday into Friday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You're welcome ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Daily Sales Charg - Roll Saturday and Sunday into Friday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
So redefine the value of BI_SALES_PLAN_NEW.MISC_DATE_ATTRIBUTES.FULL_DATE to the previous Friday if ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Do Left Outer Joins still work in WebFOCUS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
What MS SQL adapter are you using? MSODBC or the older SQLMSS? This may/may not point you at an iss......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Computing totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Obviously your example is just that and (hopefully) bears the slimmest of resemblance to your actual......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Computing totals (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Your recompute is meaningless because you do not have a compute in that particular table request. T...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Would like to understand how WINNT commands work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
You will get a return code of 0 if the command is valid and the command ran successfully. If you ru......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Would like to understand how WINNT commands work (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Check out the SYSTEM function. This will populate a variable with the return code of the OS command ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Just wondering, who else noticed this...... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I can see it to create those synonyms in 8.2.03, 8.2.04, 8.2.05, 8.2.06 and 8.2.07. From 8.2.04 the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Label first 5 pie segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
I don't think that there is an attribute in either PFJ or Moonbeam charting engines that allow you t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Label first 5 pie segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Not using InfoAssist AFAIK, but you can hack the style code by using the following in your example. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Improve speed of Loop and Append file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Duncan, Not sure what is happening for you but if I use the following code I get the output belo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Improve speed of Loop and Append file (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Hi Duncan, I get "my date converted = 42766" from your example. Are you not getting that? T...

iDuncanW, We don't have your data so both DB and I had to create some. Mine is achieved using CUST......

@ DB, I try and learn something new every day - and then I would like to say my day is done and go h......

» Refine Search
» New Search