Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 278
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (5554 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] New HTML5 Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Incidentally, the DyGraph extension has recently had more properties added so it might be worth inst......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Sharing] New HTML5 Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Thanks Gents, it would have been great to see you at Summit but I understand your restrictions. T...

Discussion Topic  [Sharing] New HTML5 Extension (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
For those of you who attended my session at Summit, I promised the publishing of the extension that ......

Discussion Topic  RE: SET Server Name runtime. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Always keep the documentation links in your favourites ......

Discussion Topic  RE: DATEDIF between SQL DATETIME AND CURRENT DATE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
If you check the document for function calls you would know that they have specific input requiremen......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Speed up Graph generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Ok, look at the actual elapsed time to render the SVGs separate to the inclusion within the PDF - to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Speed up Graph generation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
If you have 800 iterations of this then the first thing that I would look at is the MATCH you have c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to change the tot format of a field for an AHTML output ( CALC-LOCATION) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to change the tot format of a field for an AHTML output ( CALC-LOCATION) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Look at Martin's reply and see how his use of formatting differs from your own. Then look at the doc......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Packed Bubble Chart - Highcharts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
A question, does the fact that Highcharts requires a commercial licence pose any issues for your com......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Packed Bubble Chart - Highcharts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Search the forum as this type of question has been raised before and examples given. Should be your......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to work out for Regular Expression in WebFOCUS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
… or use nested REPLACE functions. Also, stating "WebFOCUS 8" in your signature doesn't help anyone......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Need to work out for Regular Expression in WebFOCUS. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Look at the TOKEN function as that should allow you to identify the start and end of non HTML parts ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SUBTOTAL on multiple sort fields (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional styling/formatting Axis Labels in HTML5 charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Works on - 8205 - client Build/Gen 104 server Gen 1542 which are the latest for 8.2.05 - 8206 - c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Conditional styling/formatting Axis Labels in HTML5 charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
Mine is currently Client 12th Oct 2018 Build/Gen 13 Server 8th Oct 2018 Gen 1518 Will be updating t......

Waz, Works for me OK in 8.2.05 gen 12212018. The only version that I saw issues was 8.2.01 T...

Code works for me unchanged in 8.2.04. In 8.2.01 there seems to be an issue so I would suggest a cas......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Compound Document XLSX Object=String (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Tony A
AFAIK, OBJECT=STRING is acceptable syntax but it is not rendered in XLSX. T...

» Refine Search
» New Search