Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (79 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLSERVER to ORACLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] SQLSERVER to ORACLE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Cyril, 1. If you just want to create table in Oracle with data, you just need: TABLE FILE PRINT ........

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Challenge to IB Developers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
cburtt, "Programming your program" this concept have name - Metaprogramming. It's old as programmi......

Discussion Topic  RE: DM Challenge to IB Developers (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
I suppose that I'm misunderstood. I think that: 1. DM is good enough. It does not needed to add fu......

Hallo all! Excuse me, my post was not right thread. But my opinion remains the same - DM is ... (it......

Hallo! DM is very frustrating and not for only novices. I suppose that's the better thing can be d......

Discussion Topic  RE: Several reports on one Excel-worksheet. Report and graph on one Excel-worksheet. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
CWM, Yes, we finally did such reports. Technique is simple: You need Excel template You fill se......

Discussion Topic  RE: Several reports on one Excel-worksheet. Report and graph on one Excel-worksheet. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Reason for Excel is simple: Our customer wants it. And I must agree with Tony : Excel-graphs are......

Thanks Tony, Frank I'm already digging into: a) Make WebFOCUS put several reports on different wor......

Hallo Frank! We use multiple worksheets. I've asked about one worksheet. And "b" is also not about......

Discussion Topic  Several reports on one Excel-worksheet. Report and graph on one Excel-worksheet. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Greetings Is it possible at all : a) Put several WF-reports on one Excel-worksheet? b) Put WF-repor......

Discussion Topic  RE: diffrence between WebFocus Maintan and Data maigrater tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
SCDs = Slowly Changing Dimensions Way for dealing with historical data in datamarts. When a value i......

Discussion Topic  RE: diffrence between WebFocus Maintan and Data maigrater tool (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Hmm.. A question comes to my mind: does WebFOCUS Standart support SCDs on load?...

The difference between WebFOCUS and DataMigrator is like difference between Windows XP and Windows S......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Left Join problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Hallo John: Yes, you're correct with ANTIJOIN : Results with LEFT OUTER and TABLE_B.PK_Field IS ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Left Join problem (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
It's very sad that FOCUS does not have ANTIJOIN (NOT EXISTS) and SEMIJOIN (EXISTS) LEFT OUTER JOIN ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Microsoft SQL Server Date-Time format - Best practice question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
My opinion: 1. View. Drawback when datetime field is indexed, index is not used. 2. DEFINE-field. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Active Reports is pretty, but: a) Additional cost. b) It is not a big advantage vs Excel output. (......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question: Rounding TOT., ST. in SUBFOOT, SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Thanks all! Kerry, Tony - for samples how to use 1 COMPUTE field instead of two. Darin, Ginny, Fra......

Discussion Topic  RE: Question: Rounding TOT., ST. in SUBFOOT, SUBHEAD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Ingas
Frank, Yes! I always forgot params of this function also. Sometimes I feel like I'm programming in ......

» Refine Search
» New Search