Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (81 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: 6 Month Contract to hire WebFocus Admin (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Winfred Gunter
Garrett, I have webfocus admin experience and interested and available. Call me at 318-366-2077...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS User ID Administration - Bulk Loading ID's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Francis, Your question was very helpful. After double checking, I see the groupID that I inserted ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS User ID Administration - Bulk Loading ID's (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
all, btw, I think I failed to mention that I first created an excel sheet with new user (name, desc......

Thanks Francis, Yes, they exist. I didn't actually insert new groups, just inserted new users and ......

dlogan, I have a request, just today to add 800+ users. So, I'm starting with the SQL inserts and ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] create a public Portal list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
ok, Found what I needed in another thread: select NAME from UOA_RESOURCES where PARENTID in (sel......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] create a public Portal list (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Anyone, I have a need to create a dynamic list of available public portals. I have searched thru th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [PATCH APPLIED] WebFOCUS 8.0.08: folders inadvertently moved - quite annoying (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Francis, This is fixed, somewhat. I requested an additional feature to confirm a drag/drop issue. ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] URL w/credentials to login and run a fex in v8.0.05m (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Hi All, I tried to search on this topic and found some promising things, but we get a hit/miss succ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] App folder stylesheet, images not found after migrating to new environment (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
All, I made this work at our site by adding this line to the fex: -MRNOEDIT -INCLUDE pics/problue.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] BAT file doesn't execute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Jim, I stated at the top that I can run the batch file from the server cmd line and everything work......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] BAT file doesn't execute (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Greetings, I'm needing to call a schedule from a fex and since we have a clustered env. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Internals question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Waz and Hakan, Thanks.... both good ideas. I'll try the APP HOLD and see. More when I know, --wg...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Internals question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
ABT, We could always do that, but means I'd have to be involved. I'm really wanting the end-user t......

Thanks Tom and ABT, Zip wouldn't work, because it would first spool to the webfocus srv drive (it w......

Thanks Guys, I was hoping someone would say I could FILEDEF FOCSORT, HOLDMAS, FOCTEMP and/or whatev......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Internals question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Hello, I'm wanting to submit a report (deferred) for a large extract (27GB) and write the output di......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can you add excel cell comments from webfocus code? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Waz, I didn't see anything, but wanted to ask in case there was some un-documented feature. This p......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Can you add excel cell comments from webfocus code? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
See subject. --wg...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] SQL code as Focexec query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Winfred Gunter
Tomsweb, Your select columns don't seem to contain a date column, unless you have added one? The W......

» Refine Search
» New Search