Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (38 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Changes made to .fex in external editor (vim) are not passed back to WebFocus server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Hi Wep, Thanks for the reply, but unfortunately I can't offer much assistance as my job function ch......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Active Dashboard: Default dropdown-list value for coordinated reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Tony, Thanks for the reply! I agree that since each report is referenced by the parent (Active Das......

Discussion Topic  Active Dashboard: Default dropdown-list value for coordinated reports (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Hello, I have an Active HTML Dashboard comprised of many separate AHTML reports that are coordinate......

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Active Dash. in Doc. Composer: Following manual, but getting errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB

Discussion Topic  RE: Creating Active Dash. in Doc. Composer: Following manual, but getting errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
I'm using IE7, which is the company standard. I'm not sure if I can even get a copy of IE6, and eve......

Discussion Topic  Creating Active Dash. in Doc. Composer: Following manual, but getting errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Hello, I am following the instructions in the IB document 'Creating Reports with Graphical Tools' f......

Discussion Topic  RE: AHTML Graphs: Customizing the legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Thanks, I'll check with the report requestor and see if it's an issue for them. I'll open a case if......

Discussion Topic  RE: AHTML Graphs: Customizing the legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Ginny, No worries. It isn't a showstopper, just a bit of an OCD-thing. ......

Ah, sorry. I should have specified that I used the GUI to create the report. ......

Tom, Thanks for your quick reply! Unfortunately, your code produced the following error: ......

Discussion Topic  AHTML Graphs: Customizing the legend (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Hello, I have an active report that I'm displaying as a bar graph. I'm happy with the graph except......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SHARING] Webfocus 769 Hotfix2 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
I too have applied HF2 and the unexpected shutdown behavior of HF1 seems to have been fixed, so that......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Cannot have more than one WHERE statement that uses a '&VARIABLE.EVAL' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Cannot have more than one WHERE statement that uses a '&VARIABLE.EVAL' (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Hello, I have a report where most of the parameters are chosen by the user by means of a dropdown l......

Discussion Topic  RE: Determining master file usage and/or other statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB

Discussion Topic  RE: Determining master file usage and/or other statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB

Discussion Topic  Determining master file usage and/or other statistics (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Hello, We would like to get a better idea of how the master files in our current EDASERVE environme......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown Report: Summary dropping records from detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB
Thank you both very much. You were both correct...it was the difference in date screening condition......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Drilldown Report: Summary dropping records from detail (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by sleepyEDB

» Refine Search
» New Search