Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (36 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Referencing table cells when using SUM OVER ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I finally got it work! Thanks for all your help! ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Referencing table cells when using SUM OVER ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Mickey, This is exactly what I am trying to do. However, for some reason even though the column va......

Using the Px notation, I get the row for that columns I have. Do you know how to reference a partic......

BlueZone, I'm running into another problem. I have links for each cell for my across columns and I......

Discussion Topic  [Solved] Referencing table cells when using SUM OVER ACROSS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I have a table that has titles going horizontally on the first row and titles going vertically on th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Across on a time variable for two different counts. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I have a similar situation I need help with. I want to have header going across the first row and a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Preventing Subfoot from Repeating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Thanks Tom! That seemed to help....

Discussion Topic  Preventing Subfoot from Repeating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I have 5 lines that make up the subfoot. I only want the subfoot to print once, but it printing mul......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field Totals in One Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Thanks Danny! That's exactly what I was wanting. Sorry I was not clear. Thanks......

Discussion Topic  RE: Field Totals in One Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Danny, I want 8 additional columns that total off of a particular database category/value. Right n......

Thanks Danny! That seemed to work. You wouldn't happen to know how to get another column next to i......

jimster06, That is exactly what I want. Then, I would like a column next to it with another set of......

Discussion Topic  Field Totals in One Column (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I need to know how to get all my columns to show up in one column. I do not want my totals to go ac......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sort Column Value on Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I am somewhat of a newbie to WebFocus. All I know is that when I use that syntax I get what I need ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Sort Column Value on Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
Yes, I am using SUM. Thanks......

I set up this sort field in the DEFINE: SORTFIELD/I1=IF FIELD EQ 'A' THEN 0 ELSE IF FIE......

Discussion Topic  Sort Column Value on Across (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I am having trouble trying to sort my column values in a particular sequence. When I try, I end up ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Split Single Column into Multiple Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
You Rock, Mickey! That seemed to fix the problem. Thanks! Stephanie...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Split Single Column into Multiple Columns (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I used the code you provided to split the column into two columns. However, I cannot seem to figure......

Discussion Topic  RE: MS Excel File Generated from ReportCaster Not Opening (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by slim007
I did do a search, but did not find anything....

» Refine Search
» New Search