Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] TITLETEXT=&WF_TITLE.QUOTEDSTRING Overwritten by InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
If I use -SET &WF_TITLE = 'WhateverIwant'; I can run the report from the text editor and it works bu......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] TITLETEXT=&WF_TITLE.QUOTEDSTRING Overwritten by InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Hi, I have several documents with an Excel output, resulting in a report on each tab. I can get eac......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] CNCTUSR returning MICROSOFT prefix on some users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Thank you Chuck. Both of these functions return the same value but I did figure out that it was only......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] CNCTUSR returning MICROSOFT prefix on some users (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Hi! We have a single signon environment. We are passing -SET CNCTUSR('A15') through some procedure......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Across Measure then Across Years - InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Thanks for looking guys! Sorry if my question wasn't clear. So for example if I wanted to look at T......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Across Measure then Across Years - InfoAssist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Hi Everyone, I need to group by the measure, then across by year… that way we can easily see year ov......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DEFAULT = Multiple values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] DEFAULT = Multiple values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
I have a -include that includes all my defaults and where's in it. All of the content in my portal -......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] 8.2 Portal Initial Window Sizes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Unfortunately my organization doesn't allow FTP traffic. It is only 1 html page in the package so th......

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] 8.2 Portal Initial Window Sizes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
I am designing a responsive portal/html page in 8.2. I used template 1-2. The first panel is the fil......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] List of Procedures in a Folder (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
This is the text of a report I have that exports to Excel all repository objects. One of the columns......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Pass 2 Values for 1 selection HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Any pointers on how to do this through the GUI? I am going to attempt to do this through FOCUS code ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Pass 2 Values for 1 selection HTML form (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
I have a report that is setup with a multiselect OR parameter. My challenge is, I would like the use......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Report of Procedures used by Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Yeah, I do have that add-in and there are helpful reports, although, I didn't see any reports that h......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED]Report of Procedures used by Synonym (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
I am looking to identify which procedures use each Master file/Synonym. Similar to the impact analys......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Chart - Pie Slice Color tied to Series Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Thank you everyone! J.L. It looks like your post has exactly what I am looking for! Although, I am ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Chart - Pie Slice Color tied to Series Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
Hi! Nice to hear from a neighbor! ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Chart - Pie Slice Color tied to Series Name (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by RosieGilbert
I am trying to get the color or my pie slices to appear the same based on the Series name. So for ex......

» Refine Search
» New Search