Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 85
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1700 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Sample of Java Servlet Filter inside of WebFOCUS web applcation (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Nox The servlet filter is a custom java program that can be contracted to be installed by IBI profe......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Error retrieving data from SharePoint data using Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Vaayu Yes the wsdl file goes on the reporting server file system. It is either use the web service......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Error retrieving data from SharePoint data using Web Services (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Vaayu One solution i found on the techsupport site was to place the wsdl file on the reporting serv......

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPUTE FIELD IN DESIGNER (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Vaayu I got a quick reply on how to do this. Once you create the first calculated field (DEFINE) a......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: COMPUTE FIELD IN DESIGNER (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
vaayu I experienced the same as you I have sent this post to product management. Not sure how quic......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Procedure to retrieve the data from sharepoint side to WebFocus. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I found this on techsupport. Solution Notes Symptom How to connect to a Sharepoint list. Solu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Custom no access page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I reached out to product management about this and they asked what are you using for Single Signon A......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Custom no access page (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
So single sign-on is in play... I will research this....

Kartik I need to understand your scenario a little better? I'm guessing that an unknown user gets ......

Kartik How are you defining a user that doesn't have access? Is this someone that is defined to We......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Count Distinct within - 8206 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
I did solicit "The Walters" as John called them and this is the reply.. Even though there was no er......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] 'No report to distribute" message can we modify in report caster Job. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
vamsikrishna Are you really still using WebFOCUS 7.6?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Separate filter control on report in Designer (in WebFOCUS Designer Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Ronibi In the page designer the filters can only be placed at the top under the page heading, there......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Data Migrator 8.2 -- READLIMIT in Sample Data????? (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by FP Mod Chuck
John I reached out to product management and their recommendation is to open a case to get assistan......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove space between header and graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Siva In the chart Heading / Footing do you have the option Embed header / footer in the chart set. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Switch group after using External group (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Nox WebFOCUS AD integration was designed so all security can be managed by AD and not require secur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Password Expires in Version 8.2? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
John If you are using PTH for security then yes that is the setting. Change it to 0 and passwords ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Centering image in compound document (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Sherrihe Since no one has been able to provide any guidance I recommend you open a case with techsu......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Excel tabs with HTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
JJ I missed seeing that no one had replied.. I hope you opened a case with techsupport....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] running reports - a survey (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Deb Back in the day when I was an SE I had a customer that would create a record keyed by date in a......

» Refine Search
» New Search