Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 92
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1830 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: reportcaster burst on email address (sort field) (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Leo I successfully tested this idea. Make the burst value and the e-mail value the same in the dis......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved] Daily Sales Charg - Roll Saturday and Sunday into Friday (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Noleary You need to create a COMPUTE with some boolean logic. Something like this COMPUTE FRIDAY_......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can a developer back up his/her own reports, pages, portals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Manoj Yes they will need to give you that privilege.. Hallway I checked with product management a......

Discussion Topic  RE: Can a developer back up his/her own reports, pages, portals? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hallway I am not sure I will check into it and reply back....

Manoj Are your reports stored under a domain? If so you can use the change management tool to sele......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]where is warm.sty located in Appstudio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
In the Administration console under InfoAssist properties you can choose a default stylesheet which ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [Solved]where is warm.sty located in Appstudio? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
WFDevConsultant When creating the report in App Studio choose Change Theme and click on the Style T......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import From Excel File With Merged Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
John Just an idea and I know you have been doing this forever but.. If it is the total line you ca......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Import From Excel File With Merged Cells (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
John I know you don't like to open cases but you may need to for this one...

John There is now an EXCEL direct connection you don't need ODBC anymore. It shows up as one of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph BarChart Legend Labels Truncating (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Starr Since no one was able to help please open a case with techsupport if you haven't already....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster With Excel output not sending email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rozalind One thing you could try is in the schedule under the task check the Override the format sp......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Report Caster With Excel output not sending email (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Rozalind Now that I see your code I agree that it looks correct, the message XLSX FILE SAVED is cur......

Rozalind I suspect your code says ON TABLE HOLD FORMAT XLSX and not ON TABLE PCHOLD FORMAT XLSX. I......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Receiving Error: Join FROM Fields belong to different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Brandon Seems like you are going to have to have two separate reports one for each join. You can c......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Receiving Error: Join FROM Fields belong to different segments (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Brandon I think you need an END after the first join and I also think you need an IN in the second ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Can not Send out a Report in Report Caster (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Guang I am pretty sure this line of code is preventing it. SET DISTRIBUTE=OFF...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] RESTful API and PostMan (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Lusheng I am not real savvy with the Restful API but maybe if you post the actual calls being used ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to begin PDF overflow page down 1inch from the top? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Nick I apologize I wasn't paying attention and didn't realize no one had answered this. If it is st......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Is Summit still happening? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by FP Mod Chuck
Hallway Yesterday Frank Vella (CEO) distributed the following to our customers and partners, in it ......

» Refine Search
» New Search