Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (20 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] how to adjust the width and height of flash (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swell.wang
hi,I have one question about how to adjust the width and height of flash by myself? I have tryed th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]how to create adpater for sap (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang
hi kerry, thank for your reply, if you have any practice document about this? could you post ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [solved]how to create adpater for sap (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang
hi, i had done some test for creating adapter for sap on iway web console ,but it failed.when i l......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]make multiple ACROSS FILEDS display horizontal~ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swell.wang
to Francis, thank you very much~that can work for me~...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]make multiple ACROSS FILEDS display horizontal~ (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swell.wang
hi all, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: about Data Migrator update table Using un-key fileds (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang
hi,Clif. thanks for answerring me.....

Discussion Topic  RE: about Data Migrator update table Using un-key fileds (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang
hi,Cilf, thanks for replying.yes,I am using Oracle. and the key is index_key,but i dont want to upda......

Discussion Topic  about Data Migrator update table Using un-key fileds (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang
Dear all, I have one TABLE like this: index_key year week product_code customer_code order_qt......

Discussion Topic  HELP~~!I COULD NOT INSERT DATA AFTER UPDATE ORPERATION (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang
HI, I MET ONE strange thing. before i insert data into Table T , i should set one filed of T to 0. s......

Discussion Topic  RE: JDBC Code (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang
where could i download the jlink.jar? could you send it to me please? thanks a lot....

Discussion Topic  RE: Parallel groups was excuted after the before flowing happened an error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang
ok, 3ks dan, may be i did not express clearly,sorry about that. ps:I have done this question . tha......

Discussion Topic  RE: Parallel groups was excuted after the before flowing happened an error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang

Dan S, thanks for you reply. I will try it again then post the result later....

hi Dan, the whole flow is like this: schedule ->start ->DEP_11 ->DEP_1 ......

ok. 3ks I have changed that...

Discussion Topic  Parallel groups was excuted after the before flowing happened an error (in iWay Software Product Forum on Focal Point) by swell.wang
Dear all, this day ,i happened to a strange thing when etl flow running. the elt flow like thi......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] WebFOCUS IDE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swell.wang
there's a plugin for eclipse about iway, but i cant find it . could anybody send it to me? email:s......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to pass several values of one parameter when drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swell.wang
got it. many thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] how to pass several values of one parameter when drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swell.wang
francis thanks a lot it worked ~~ but now i have another question when i change the code : TYPE=T......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] how to pass several values of one parameter when drilldown (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by swell.wang
hi guys code first: -SET &ECHO=ALL; -DEFAULTS &PRO_CODE='''CA0JJB001'',''CA0JJB002'''; TABLE FILE RP......

» Refine Search
» New Search