Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 66
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (1317 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Status update on Howard (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Leah
Many thanks to you all for your kind words. I have just got to checking on the forum. I probably w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  RE: Status update on Howard (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Leah
I want to thank you all for your prayers over the last few months. Howard lost his battle this morn......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  Status update on Howard (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Leah
First, I want to thank all of you for your kind words and the card that came. Another set back, it ......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's been nice (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Leah
I'm sorry I haven't given an update on my husband, it's been a bit stressful right now. After 11 ho......

Discussion Topic  RE: It's been nice (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Leah
Thank you all for your prayers. Howard spent 11 hours in the operating room, they weren't able to d......

Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, he's scheduled for surgery on the 5th of February....

Thanks, I miss it too. Leah New email also leahcross@cox.net...

I thought I did but for some reason the other stuck. Please use leahcross@cox.net. I didn't have m......

Thanks, but at the moment I am dealing with my husbands major health issues. He's scheduled for sur......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Join And Match (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Think of match as I have two files (or more) that I want to either merge together or do a screening ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: Extracting a given number of characters from a string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Also, you might use POSIT (check spelling) to find the period and calculate your start and end to us......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] problem with string (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
You might also look into using the GETTOK option. Note when building strings with concatenation, th......

Poll  RE: POLL: Next Summit destination (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Not Accessible By You: You Do Not Have Permission To View Polls In This Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: Conditional Subhead (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
A condition test on a subhead basically means this is the subhead for this condition, so if you want......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Question about multiple record logic (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
I think what you may have to do is look into using match logic. Pull your people with the SAT and A......

Discussion Topic  RE: Mutilple Join Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah

Discussion Topic  RE: Order of Parsing [SOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
View it as as each line is encountered until a '-run' is seen. It's an interpretive language for th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I pick the highest fields from several records to make one record? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Your max. will work unless the most current date is also needed. Sounds like a file with multiple t......

Discussion Topic  RE: A document with the name 'WFServlet' is already open. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Leah
Learner, you're profile is not showing in your signature. Other than an annoyance both will open un......

» Refine Search
» New Search