Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (77 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Infoassist Visualization - Sort a Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Thx BabakNYC, that was the issue....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Infoassist Visualization - Sort a Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Here is what I see when I select Create Chart option. This has the sort. I'm trying to do this but......

I'm not sure where to find the Query box. Here is an image of the car file, all I did was drop the ......

I don't have a sort option either from the field select or directly on the chart. I'm using the Crea......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Infoassist Visualization - Sort a Bar Graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
SOLUTION = The Query Panel was hidden squeezed next to the Data panel. I figured the solution was s......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Chart Help - Heatmap Styling (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Couple Things: 1. I would like to invert my color scheme to where red is the highest value and gree......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embed images from a network drive version 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Thanks everyone. My original code was missing parenthesis around the IMAGE in the style sheet and i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Embed images from a network drive version 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I have a feeling that the way the path is defined has changed from version 7703 to 8105....

It does not display in HTML format....

Sorry, I don't understand the difference between the reporting server and the WebFOCUS repository, I......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Embed images from a network drive version 8105 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I had a procedure that used to work on v7703 now it does not. This just embeds images from our netwo......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Error reading images - Windows Path Security (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I have this code trying to get images from the mapped directory. I get an error that it cannot acce......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GRAPH Vertical Scroll Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I give up, I think I will just wait for IA+ that has no issues doing this. Thanks for the help....

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] GRAPH Vertical Scroll Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Wanted to update this post. Kamesh got us pretty close, but still having issues with the vertical s......

It shows only 5 now, and it put what resembles a scroll bar on the left of the chart, but it doesn't......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] GRAPH Vertical Scroll Bar (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I've been trying to get a vertical scroll bar on a graph and have been unsuccessful. Here is a simpl......

Discussion Topic  BI Developer (in Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements) by Joe Beydoun
Lipari Foods Job Title: BI Developer Location: Warren - MI Type: Full Time / Benefits Start: Immedi......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > Events, Job Postings, Miscellaneous Announcements

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Auto-Refresh (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I was running this within Dev Studio, works fine in the portal. I run the code below and when the p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to add one hour from the date/timestamp (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
Just wanted to do the Francis dialog manager version in a couple less steps. -SET &CUR_DTTM = HCNVR......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Portal Help, best way to limit access to procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joe Beydoun
I was hoping someone came up with a nifty way of handling. My backup plan was to reduce the output ......

» Refine Search
» New Search