Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (93 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling Data Points for a Chart in Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Also, how do you get the format of the values on the axis to be dollars...with dollar symbol...in th......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Styling Data Points for a Chart in Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Hallway - My apologies for taking a few days to get back. I have not had a chance to try to replica......

Is that line of code is for removing the outlying lines around the bars? Also, where specifically d......

Any more thoughts on this? Also, how do you format the X or Y axes as a dollar format in the code?...

Here is the actual code. ......

Hallway - That did not work...it still has the outlying container around each bar. Any other ideas?...

There are like a main gridline surrounding each of my bars on the bar chart. I removed the other sm......

Thanks for that. Also, how do you remove the outlying containers for each bar on the chart?...

How do you remove the gridlines in the code from a bar chart?...

Thanks for both of your replies. Yes, I have one series and want the colors to change by the differ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Styling Data Points for a Chart in Editor (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
For a bar chart in the editor, how do you style the different data points on an axis series where th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -INCLUDE in the GUI? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Chuck - Yes, I'll probably just do them in the text editor in App Studio...I can just open them up t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] -INCLUDE in the GUI? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I get that in regards to InfoAssist being an end user authoring tool. However, these reports I have......

That's what I kind of figured. In regards to a Reporting Object, I guess I could create one with th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] -INCLUDE in the GUI? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Does anyone know if you can do a -INCLUDE in the GUI of InfoAssist?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Bin Value in InfoAssists Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Looks like no difference. Any thoughts here?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] The Bin Value in InfoAssists Charts (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Here is code with the CAR master file: ......

Chuck - I did already today. Have you seen this by the way?...

Doug - Any thoughts yet? Did anything ring a bell with the code?...

Any thoughts yet?...

» Refine Search
» New Search