Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (148 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Packed Fields Causing Rounding Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I did not mark it as [CLOSED]. Maybe the forum admin marked it as [CLOSED] maybe because I took a w......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Packed Fields Causing Rounding Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Thanks MartinY - By the way, I just rounded and formatted at the display and that did take care of t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Packed Fields Causing Rounding Errors (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I use a couple of packed decimal fields formatted as P15.2 (VBR_PD_ELG_AMT) and P11.2 (VBR_GAIN_AMT)......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alpha Field Contains Data that Needs to Be Broken Out to Alpha and Numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Chuck - I actually just resolved this by reformatting my source field before manipulating it. So al......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Alpha Field Contains Data that Needs to Be Broken Out to Alpha and Numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Am I missing something here?...

Actually, I'm getting one row of the dollar amount fields to populate with the currency symbol, but ......

Ah...that did get pass me. Ok that works for your CAR example. However, I'm still missing somethin......

Ok, that concatenates the amount and the checkmark. I need the checkmark on it's own row in the out......

I forgot to use the code tag when I posted the last sample code...my apologies. I don't believe I w......

Thanks Martin. This seems to be a very good technique. I am missing something though. The % sign ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Alpha Field Contains Data that Needs to Be Broken Out to Alpha and Numeric (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I have an alpha field(FIELDX) below that contains data such as below: FIELDX: 30% checkmark symbol......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Spacing Over an ACROSS and a COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
So I noticed I still have an alignment issue with my compound HTML report above....the columns of th......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Spacing Over an ACROSS and a COMPUTE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Ah....thanks Tony!...

I actually overlooked what I did here....had multiples things going. This is what actually resolved......

It kind of resolved itself. I was playing around with the WIDTH sizing, and all of a sudden, the to......

Hallway - Thanks for the info with the SPAN. However, I was able to apply a WIDTH on the Date and Ch......

Ok, I'm not getting that to work. Here's the code with your last example with the span: ......

Also, here is the main code below for the whole compound report. I am trying to move over the Date a......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Green Checkmark Generates as Black on Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
Thanks for your posts dbeagan and Hallway. Here is the essence of the code using the sample CAR fil......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Green Checkmark Generates as Black on Portal (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by AMC2
I am generating a green checkmark in a report with this function '&|#x2714'. After integrating the ......

» Refine Search
» New Search