Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (35 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing Unbound Parameter in HTML Composer to Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Hi SAI_Ryan, What version are you using and are you using APP Studio? I believe you should be able t......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Avoid Heading/Footing at joining page of compound reports in PDF format (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Hi Sandy, I see you seem to be on 7.6 and I can't quite remember all that is available for those rel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to burst a Pie Chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Try putting it in a compound report as a PDF and see if that does it....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Is it possible to burst a Pie Chart? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Hi David, I believe it's possible. The first sort field you have will be the burst value. You have ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] I need a help on adding column heading based on column name. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Do you want to make groupings of columns and put a heading above the grouping?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [DISCUSSION]Pros/Cons of AHTML (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Hi I have some comments that might be useful too. Using Active Technologies as an output tool has......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I sort my report based on subtotal amounts? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Have you tried BY FIELDNAME SUBTOTAL?...

Discussion Topic  RE: solved Compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Great Geoff, I'm glad you got it to work....

Discussion Topic  RE: solved Compound PDF report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
I didn't know you could do that. I thought the composer did an override of the format in the report......

Hmmm, I haven't tried it with FML. Have you tried doing it outside the composer with PDF OPEN and PD......

What isn't working? How did you want it to look? Should the summary and the detail be on the same p......

Discussion Topic  RE: [solved]: CALENDAR- DATE RANGE - APP STUDIO - HTML/DOCUMENT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
It depends on what you are trying to do. If you are setting a range where you want the users to only......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Date Range I am using on Parameters not working properly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Hi NCochran, You might want to check the format of the date you are using. Does it have a time stam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]AS: Create optional prompt on a field w/o including it in report canvas (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Hi, I'm not sure I completely follow you. -You have a drill down from a Summary fex to a detail fex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Export portal contents out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Sorry I meant: *You can also set &PRINTIT = '_FOC_NULL'; (Or FOC_NONE), but this may mess with the......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Export portal contents out (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
The button is execution is disconnected from what is showing on the HTML page. The drilldown is dis......

It looks like you are using 8.1.05. When you set your button up to execute requests under the Tasks ......

Hi WebFocusDriver, I'm not entirely sure I understand you question. It sounds like when you do an e......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED]Rolling 8 Week Average (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
Hi RMM, How new are you to WebFOCUS?...

Discussion Topic  RE: [DISCUSSION]Cognos vs WebFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Msondra
I'll add my 2 cents too. WebFOCUS isn't and apples to apples comparison to other tools. Components ......

» Refine Search
» New Search