Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (33 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to show Records when they don't exist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
nickz, can you try this if it works for you? ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Currency $ sign in graph tooltip (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Can you try to add a line as shown below? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Subfoot AFTER a Sub-Total (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Can you have two lines for subfoot? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] More control over BYDISPLAY (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Michael, Try this, ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Number of Cars by Sales Ranges (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
This is something that I learned from the previous webminar. ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Running saved selection html pages from RC schedule (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Hi all, I have many html pages saved off from the "Save Selection" button of a html launch page? ......

Discussion Topic  RE: ESRI Tutorial (in WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum) by Pku
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS and ESRI Integration Focal Point Forum

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Compound report ignores CLOSE in HTML format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Hi Rifaz, "CLOSE" will terminate the execution for PDF/EXCEL formats from the same sample code ab......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]Compound report ignores CLOSE in HTML format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Hi Waz, In the sample code, I have wanted to demonstrate that the code supposed to generate one r......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]Compound report ignores CLOSE in HTML format? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Hi all, It seems to me that the "CLOSE" does not close compound reports in HTML format. Is this a ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to retain dash symbol in excel tab names (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Hi all, I tried to have dash in tab names of an Excel report. However, Some of the tab names ar......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to create dummy records. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Thanks, Waz and Ram I used "BY" and "OVER" commands to create the dummy records first. Then, usin......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to create dummy records. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Hi all, I have a situation where I have to create dummy records and a column as shown in the exam......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to check a value of a radio button by javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Thanks, Waz. I have no issue with that if the GUI is designed in plain html. Thanks, njsden. Th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to check a value of a radio button by javascript (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Hi all, A GUI is created in HTMPComposer, on the GUI, there is a radio button that has values "Y"......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to prevent a drop down list overlaid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Thanks, J. I got it resolved now by playing around with the right click options: "Bring to front" a......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED]How to prevent a drop down list overlaid (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Hi all, I have a GUI designed in HTML compose (7.7.03) that contains several drop down lists with......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] How to include a CSS file in -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Absolute URL path worked well. I've put the file in the ibi_html folder and referece it as an absolu......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] How to include a CSS file in -HTMLFORM (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
Hi all, Does anyone know how include a CSS file in an -HTMLFORM of a fex? the CSS file needs to ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]How to select subsets of records (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Pku
It worked beautifully. Thank to Danny and everyone. Pku...

» Refine Search
» New Search