Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (26 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to get EXL2K from WebFocus 8 using .Net? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
You will probably need to blank out the IBIF_excelservurl parameter in the client Administration Con......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Anyone care to speculate why this is happening! (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
You are testing the value "&MTH0" rather than "07". Use one of the following. -IF &MTH0 EQ '07' TH......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Report Procedure Firing Twice with One Button Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
You will need to have two buttons. The first button would be attached to run the focexec. You woul......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] App Studio - Report Procedure Firing Twice with One Button Click (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
Have you tried commenting out the OnExecute line in the javascript that was put there in the 7.7 rel......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Cannot expose FORM variables (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
First I would inspect the Query Parameters being passed by the HTML page either using the F12 debugg......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Two-Line Button Value? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
Add the following to your css stylesheet. input[type="button"] { white-space: normal }...

Discussion Topic  RE: Focexec/Master Security Question (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
You could probably query SYSTABLE to do this quickly in one step. TABLE FILE SYSTABLE PRINT NAME WH......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Using IE 11 for Version 7702M (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
I've also come across the issue that linus has. The graphs do load, however, once they have loaded ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED]wf8- getting the parent html background color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
You could add the following to the second composer page to the window_onload function. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Passing comma separated parameters in Infoassist (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
It's a little different, but I was able to do this by setting an andvanced filter on a field such as......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] MS SQL Server View vs Table (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
As already suggested, trace the SQL from both the old and the new requests to ensure that they are i......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Preselect dropdown box value for ONE single &variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
I may be mistaken, but if the variable name being used to indicate the default is the same name as t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How do I change Tab colour/color in Tab Control ? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
Here is a little something else to dress up your tab controls. For each tab, set on onClick event t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] DBMS SQL Generator Default Behavior Change HEADS UP (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
I did have one situation a few years ago where I was trying to select values from an Oracle DB which......

Discussion Topic  RE: ReportCaster Execution ID - what is this??? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
There are really two different ID's, one for gaining access to the MRE which uses IBIMR_user and is ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Syntax error? [RESOLVED] (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
dbeagan, CONTINUE is a researved word and does not play nicely with goto. At least under 7.6.11, "......

Discussion Topic  RE: Warning EX and EXEC work differently in MRE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
I'ts been like this since I first started working with WebFOCUS 3.5. I seem to recall I first found......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Grid Object' Created Via HTML/JS/CSS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
Here is also an example.... For the Form data... ......

Discussion Topic  RE: 'Grid Object' Created Via HTML/JS/CSS? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
David, Check with Charles Kim about this. I did someting like this for proxies last year. It invo......

Discussion Topic  RE: MRE Report Help Facility (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Rob Bowen
I don't use the edastart -t much. I usually use the command console in Dev Studio for that now. I ......

» Refine Search
» New Search