Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (41 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: Excel Issue - Forcing how to open? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
If all you want is to open the Excel report in a separate window, Jimbo has given you the answer wit......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: dynamic sizing of graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Tony A is right about the manual being very helpful but only to a point. It helps document the indi......

Discussion Topic  RE: Third-party authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Even an encrypted session won't prevent someone from looking at the HTML page source in a browser an......

Discussion Topic  RE: Third-party authentication (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Just remember that anything being passed in plain text from an HTML page on the end user's browser t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Security confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
That worked. I never saw it referenced as an environment variable, only as a Report Server setting ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Security confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
I'm sure they are but I've read and re-read many parts of it but can't find the answer to these ques......

Discussion Topic  Security confusion (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
We've used a test server for our project but now I want to get something configued much closer to a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with SSL on Tomcat stand alone. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
I guess I don't understand what you are saying when you say you had to force it on the entire applic......

Discussion Topic  RE: Help with SSL on Tomcat stand alone. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
In general: SSL is used for a connection when the address uses "https://..." This sends traffic to......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Legend Scroll on the graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
But isn't the result of this going to be a static image displayed in a browser? What I think you ne......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Setting Legend Scroll on the graph (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
It's not clear what you are trying to do as far as the graph output but I was under the impression t......

Discussion Topic  RE: Secure and Non-Secure Self-Service Apps together (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
How are you preventing someone from altering the cookie?...

Discussion Topic  RE: Coding Conventions and Standards (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
We use a single character at the end of the report name to signify what type of report it is. "d" f......

Discussion Topic  RE: Pie Chart Slice Color (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
To keep our colors consistent we put the setFillColor lines (about 20 of them) into a file on the WF......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing values securely to WF Report Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
I didn't look into it myself but our lead developer investigated bringing in the WF Servlet and thou......

Discussion Topic  RE: Passing values securely to WF Report Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
I really hoped IBI would have given me a way to bring the IBI servlet functionality into the current......

It feels that way. IBI is getting back to me today and they say they have a solution. I'll post it......

Thanks for the reply Tony. Pulling the session variables out is easy - as long as you stay within t......

Discussion Topic  Passing values securely to WF Report Server (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
This seems like the most basic of things to want to do but so far IBI still hasn't given me an answe......

Discussion Topic  RE: Graph - Axis Min/Max Values (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by EJL
Seems like setScaleMin and setScaleMax would have been a more direct solution....

» Refine Search
» New Search