Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (18 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: How to sum upt rows into 1 row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Thank you very much for your help. have a nice day, Mila...
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: How to sum upt rows into 1 row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Ginny, I use alias names. I'm happy with the code. The only thing is that it has hard coding which I......

Ginny I've learned that when the table which creates ACROSS table is put on HOLD the WebFOCUS names......

Ginny ACROSS works perfectly and creates the file I would like to get : TABLE FILE HOLD_ALL_SERVIC......

Thank you Ginny Here is the layout: 0 FIELDNAME ALIAS FORMAT ......

Thank you very much. It seems that I still can not assign NULL to a computational field. It fails. ......

Sorry, was not here for some time. Ginny yes, I sum up alpha fields and get the last one. I would li......

Discussion Topic  How to sum upt rows into 1 row (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Hello I need to sum up up to 12 rows for a single custmer into 1 row with 12 columns for the same cu......

Discussion Topic  RE: replacing character in a string when position is a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Thank you all of you The OVERLAY works perfectly. My documentation on functions does not specify th......

Discussion Topic  replacing character in a string when position is a variable (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Hello, Does anyone have a little routine that performs replacing a character in a string based on po......

Discussion Topic  RE: calculation of date = today + 1month - 2 days in Dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Thanks to all of you I appreciate it Have a nice day Mila...

Discussion Topic  calculation of date = today + 1month - 2 days in Dialog manager (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
hello I went through all the functions to find out how to calculate date/YYMD = today + 1 month - 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: How to identify the user ID who submitted the query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Thank you, Sean, very much have a nice weekend, Mila...

Discussion Topic  RE: How to identify the user ID who submitted the query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Thank you Sean We have the following issue which sometimes causes our environment to collapse – one......

Thak you, Sean...

Discussion Topic  How to identify the user ID who submitted the query (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Hello Our WebFOCUS applications is used by multiple users. Does anybody know how to identify the u......

Discussion Topic  RE: Report Caster hanging on saving a task (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Thank you I've got the suggestion to use "-EXIT" as the first command on a fex while scheduling the......

Discussion Topic  Report Caster hanging on saving a task (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Mila
Hello I'm not sure if this is proper place to ask the following: I have a problem with Report Cast......

» Refine Search
» New Search