Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (94 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Searching Fex's in web Focus 8 (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
I created this query to grab fex code from content folders: ......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE OPENED] DB_LOOKUP QUESTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Shouldn't the output be 5,610 for France for every row though?...

Discussion Topic  [CASE OPENED] DB_LOOKUP QUESTION (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Can anyone explain why the "FRANCE_MAX_RTL_COST2" defined field does not generate properly when you ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Easiest Way to Calculate a Trend Value / Standard Deviation for Total Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
I understand the code looks messy, but part of this has to do with the report formatting requirement......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Easiest Way to Calculate a Trend Value / Standard Deviation for Total Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Thank you Susannah. I was able to use your advice to write a solution by calculating the total in it......

Thank you guys for your help! I was able to get 95% of what I need.. now I am just having trouble wi......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Easiest Way to Calculate a Trend Value / Standard Deviation for Total Line (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Consider the following example: ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CASE-OPENED] Convert System Time to Local Time Zone with DST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
No all our system times are stored in UTC - Coordinated Universal Time . We then convert to Eastern ......

Discussion Topic  [CASE-OPENED] Convert System Time to Local Time Zone with DST (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
We have a production database that stores system times along with different entity timezones. We nee......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Creating Dropdown Parameter list in Reporting Objects (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
In a reporting object we are trying to define a parameter for today_begin and today_end using the fo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCCACHE Not Updating Randomly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Thank you Alex, changing that setting to 1 seems to have fixed the issue....

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] FOCCACHE Not Updating Randomly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Wep, Well I queried the foccache table after every click and I could see that the value was not......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] FOCCACHE Not Updating Randomly (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Has anyone had any problems with a foccache table not updating after several, consecutive writes? Is......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Call Execution of Button from Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
One of our developers came up with a workaround for this issue: 1. The procedure is executed in a ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [WORKAROUND] Call Execution of Button from Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
We do not want to execute button1 on the initial update. Button1 should only be executed from a fex.......

We are not trying to load an HTML page from a fex. Our starting point is an html page with a frame a......

The frame which runs this procedure is on an html page which contains button1. We would like the but......

Discussion Topic  [WORKAROUND] Call Execution of Button from Procedure (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
We would like to execute a button on an html page after a procedure has finished executing. I've tri......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Button / Textbox problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Thank you for responses everyone. I was able to fix this by re-ordering the z-index values properly.......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] HTML Button / Textbox problems (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by Joey Sandoval
Im not able to replicate the problem. It seems that the buttons are only clickable when you hover ov......

» Refine Search
» New Search