Focal Point Banner

As of December 1, 2020, Focal Point is retired and repurposed as a reference repository. We value the wealth of knowledge that's been shared here over the years. You'll continue to have access to this treasure trove of knowledge, for search purposes only.

Join the TIBCO Community
TIBCO Community is a collaborative space for users to share knowledge and support one another in making the best use of TIBCO products and services. There are several TIBCO WebFOCUS resources in the community.

• From the Home page, select Predict: WebFOCUS to view articles, questions, and trending articles.
  • Select Products from the top navigation bar, scroll, and then select the TIBCO WebFOCUS product page to view product overview, articles, and discussions.
  • Request access to the private WebFOCUS User Group (login required) to network with fellow members.

Former myibi community members should have received an email on 8/3/22 to activate their user accounts to join the community. Check your Spam folder for the email. Please get in touch with us at community@tibco.com for further assistance. Reference the community FAQ to learn more about the community.

Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 
Go
Search
Tools
Search Results: (54 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Single User Version of Developer's Studio?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Thanks, problem solved....
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Single User Version of Developer's Studio?? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Hello, I'm about to retire after 12 years of FOCUS/WebFocus programming experience and I would like......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynam Alloc Multiple Mainframe Files Using Same MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
[Solved] Thanks...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Dynam Alloc Multiple Mainframe Files Using Same MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
I don't wamt to concatinate the files. I want to join them so I have the Jan and Feb fields on th......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Dynam Alloc Multiple Mainframe Files Using Same MFD (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Hello all, I want to allocate two versions of the same file using the same MFD. For Example: DYNA......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Create Tab Delimited Output File Without Qutotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
[SOLVED] Thanks!...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Create Tab Delimited Output File Without Qutotes (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Hello All, I would like to create a tab delimited without quotes around the alpha fields. Can anyo......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using HCNVRT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
[SOLVED] '9999$-99$-99$-99$.99$.99$.999999' did the trick. Thanks to all!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Using HCNVRT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
My system info is Z/OS Focus 765...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Using HCNVRT (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Hello All, Currently the HCNVRT function coded below : TX_TS_O/A26 = HCNVRT(TX_TS,'(HYYMDm)', 2......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Saving Hex I2 Field On Mainframe Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Thanks to all. I think I have to write the output as a Hold file and reformat the file to remove t......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Saving Hex I2 Field On Mainframe Output (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Hello all, How can I save an I2 field with an on table Save? The save changes the field to an alph......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How To Recognize The First Occurrence of a Field Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
[SOLVED] thanks...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How To Recognize The First Occurrence of a Field Value (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Hello All, This there a way in the Define section to recognize the first occurrence of a field val......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Convert blank to zero (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Hello all, I have an A10 field and I want to convert all the spaces in the field to 0's. What is t......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Excel Rpts in Separate Worksheets? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
[SOLVED] This answer here is that this can't be done. We will think about a different design. Than......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Excel Rpts in Separate Worksheets? (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Hello All, I would like to set up the following EXL2K ReportCaster report output: BY school ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] Truncation Using a Define Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
[SOLVED] THANKS...

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] Truncation Using a Define Field (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Hello All, We need to truncate a 200 character field to 100 characters using a define statement. ......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] DB2 Table Updates (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by ktnj
Those solution worked fine. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I was out of the office for several......

» Refine Search
» New Search