Facebook Twitter LinkedIn YouTube
Focal Point    Focal Point Forums    Search    Search Results
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Search
Tools
Search Results: (73 matches) New Search Login/Join 

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Show _FOC_NULL value when the edit box is blank (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
I am trying to show _FOC_NULL value when the edit box is blank. I put the below code on onclick butt......
Focal Point > Focal Point Forums > WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] read 10 rows at a time from the loop and add it to end result and loop again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Sorry for Mistype. Right now i am reading 1 row but my request is read 10 row at a time instead of 1......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] read 10 rows at a time from the loop and add it to end result and loop again (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hi, I need to read 10 rows at a time and add the result to end result and loop again another nex......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] List of all fex and their mas files in one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
They ask me too figure out alternate way other than impact analysis....

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] List of all fex and their mas files in one report (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hi Everyone, My requirement is to get list of all the fex and their master files .Current......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to hide entre row.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Thank you all your input......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] How to hide entre row.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, Please see the sample of the car file . I am using first row for calculation the user don......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] How to hide entre row.... (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, In my Report I used file more option to print the first row for summary line and using th......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Run SSIS Package PASSING PARAMETER from WEBFOCUS (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, This is first time I am trying pass parameter from WEbfocus to run SSIS package.Can any o......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] wEBFOCUS show blank field but SQL has data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
I able to fix it ,TX field was causing from Master file. I changed to A100V .it works now... FIELDNA......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] wEBFOCUS show blank field but SQL has data (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, I have some issues for these two fields 1.FACILITYNAME A100V 2.PROCEDURETYPE A50V WHEN I CH......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Timestamp from reportcaster title. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
HI FP MOD CHUCK, Under the task Save report as '%BURST'.pdf. I do not have any other date varia......

Discussion Topic  RE: [CLOSED] Remove Timestamp from reportcaster title. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
babakNYC, I have 45 poid,Eachburst it puts timestamp infront of it just like the above example......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Remove Timestamp from reportcaster title. (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, I am having some issues on the title bursting from Report caster.If you looked at it the ......

Discussion Topic  [CLOSED] Excel first tab in potrait and second tab in landscape (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
hello, The user wants the excel output first page in potrait and second page in landscape . I ap......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] percentage for MTM ,YTD and Rolling 12 months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Thanks Tony A it works!...

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] percentage for MTM ,YTD and Rolling 12 months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Thanks for your reply, I able to work on the R12months I am trying to get the month order like this ......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] percentage for MTM ,YTD and Rolling 12 months (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, I have a request to calculate percentage. I couldn't figure it out yet, I appreciate any on......

Discussion Topic  RE: [SOLVED] GAP BETWEEN MORE FILE OUTPUT AND GRAND TOTAL FOR EACH FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Thanks both of you, In my report I used file more option ,I don't want to upload all the code that i......

Discussion Topic  [SOLVED] GAP BETWEEN MORE FILE OUTPUT AND GRAND TOTAL FOR EACH FILE (in WebFOCUS/FOCUS Forum on Focal Point ) by v_ani
Hello, I got the below request, I appreciate any one have suggestion... ......

» Refine Search
» New Search